5 dimes warning

redstripe

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you link to a post where you have said something negative about a book you are funded at?

Stated many negative things about 5D and Tony over the years(as well as many other books funded at),........ Most being well funded at the time, and guessing funded currently as much as any two or three on this forum at 5D, as some here know firsthand.

Sorry to hear MM, can't explain.

As stated, one pending now less than 20 hours, will let you know how it goes.

i only did it as a test because i thought my circle limits were 300... next week i will do a bunch unless oklahoma wins

let's play some %

what % chance is there that 5dimes is around in september in its current state?

if that doesn't happen, what % chance is it that people get their balance bought at other book, or get made whole somehow anyway?

i'm thinking 90%/90%?

part of the problem was that they merged my sportbet account, so they had 2 separate emails for me.  but they didn't ask me about that until 3 days after my request, so it was already pretty slow

then i gave them the wrong btc address  :laugh

Yes, there are many possible snags in the offshore banking business, to and from.

Anyone that has played offshore frequently for many years has experienced their fair share.

I was reading Tony's mother's obituary and was absorbed reflecting on how fragile life is.  His mother passed away in 2008 after suffering "a courageous battle against cancer", the obituary said.  So I spent the last half hour feeling sorry for the loss of her life, and just being sad that cancer is as deadly as it is, and that we are seemingly so helpless against such a vile disease.  My sympathies go out to, "Tony".

I also just happened to read about Miss Wiconsin 2005 and some incurable disease she is suffering.  Heart breaking- literally.

Just my experience from 5D BC withdrawals. I took one out last week. For some reason I never get 5 dimes first email when they send me one. It always takes a second email. 48 hrs after I placed the withdrawal I hadn't heard anything. I called up. They said they were waiting to hear back from me to confirm my info. I told them I never received the first email. They sent me another. I sent it back confirming info. Within 5 minutes of sending the email back the money was in my blockchain account