Promise us one thing KIM JONG UN

BarryRunSome

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest ChrisHarvard

I was reading about visiting there.

They hate us on an all time level. They have propaganda museums on hatred of the white devil Americans.

If you go visit, you're not aloud to walk just around on your own. You can't do anything alone, you have to have government assigned handlers with you everywhere you go. They even wait outside the can!

You do get to stay at a visitor only hotel that's really nice by North Korea standards.

Still much safer than Syria or Israel even though they hate us you won't be kidnapped.

I was reading about visiting there.

They hate us on an all time level. They have propaganda museums on hatred of the white devil Americans.

If you go visit, you're not aloud to walk just around on your own. You can't do anything alone, you have to have government assigned handlers with you everywhere you go. They even wait outside the can!

You do get to stay at a visitor only hotel that's really nice by North Korea standards.

Still much safer than Syria or Israel even though they hate us you won't be kidnapped.

Go to North Korea Chris. No one @ TGF will stop you I promise.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I was just scouting possible TGF Bash locations a few months ago and was reading up on it.

They do have alcohol, but very limited exposure to the rest of the world such as WiFi. You'll get BBC news at the hotel, that's about it, so it's off the board.

• 3 weeks later...