HR/George fix this please

nothing but winners

George, as you know im not a huge bettor, but i have never seen a 50 max wager since i have been with your book.......Would of called but dont have that option right at the moment i was trying to place a bet.........Calling you out? Don t take it personal man, im trying to get a bet down and dont have a phone nearby, so im the bad guy? What gives i did not set the wager limits...... like i said, dont worry about it the game is now off board, but was not calling you out, i would of called had i had phone nearby with service..........have a good night

All Im saying is that a PM take care of this 100% of the time. If you contact us and we fail to provide the service that you deserve then Im all for you airing out any problem. Thats just the way I roll, not trying to be rude or disrespectful. Send me your account number and Ill be happy to take care of it.

George, as you know im not a huge bettor, but i have never seen a 50 max wager since i have been with your book.......Would of called but dont have that option right at the moment i was trying to place a bet.........Calling you out? Don t take it personal man, im trying to get a bet down and dont have a phone nearby, so im the bad guy? What gives i did not set the wager limits...... like i said, dont worry about it the game is now off board, but was not calling you out, i would of called had i had phone nearby with service..........have a good night

These are one of the biggest sucker bets in sports usually 40 cent lines as well. George will have no problem increasing your limits

Not for a select few, in fact, they're a real good moneymaker for those with excellent math models.

Mathdotcom produced a very effective model in attacking this particular prop and has made tremendous profits attacking it at various books around the globe.