Bookie Trouble While Growing Up

Dark Raver Camper

I venture to say a handful, ha, might have bet over their heads growing up. Any interesting stories? I considered suicide cuz I owed like 2k when I was 20. I don't recall thinking it out fully, but it did cross my mind, at the time.

For some reason, I could still envision the pressure of trying to come up with $500, $600, or whatever, to pay the book. Silly looking back at it now, but was stressful. 

I venture to say a handful, ha, might have bet over their heads growing up. Any interesting stories? I considered suicide cuz I owed like 2k when I was 20. I don't recall thinking it out fully, but it did cross my mind, at the time.

For some reason, I could still envision the pressure of trying to come up with $500, $600, or whatever, to pay the book. Silly looking back at it now, but was stressful. 

I met a lotta guys who felt the same. I would buy them a couple shells, tell them it ain't the worst thing in the world.

Double their limits, give them the sheet.

See you on Tuesday.

Oldest bar in Delray. 1$ spaghetti, $ soup or chili

Shells $.25. Old man and his wife ran it.

I had a stool and they got my sheet off of an old gestetner copier

I would Duke $50 for a chair my lunch and the occasional call to Chicago.

Nice people

Cool maybe we can meet there sometime