Please welcome "CobbLicker" to TGF

FISHHEAD

Guest CobbLicker69

<p>

it got adjusted due to its graphic nature....might as well let the people that tried to register these names to use them

• pole smoker
  • Debs cuckold
  • Bleached Starfish
  • one too many warts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fish, is it corn or Cobb, you have used both in this welcome wagon thread.. All we know right now is licker69.. We need to decide if this one is Corn or Cobb... Speaking of clueless, let's at least keep the name str8.. Bahahahahaha...

Fish got COBBLicker confused with CORN QUEEN

And cornholer72 is sitting between cobblicker69 and RMI and FH is the only one throwing money away.. As cobblicker, cornholer and RMI have won $64,333 in a two hour span at the Silverton.. FH is pissed but he does have lots of tickets into the drum for tonight's drawing for a pair of rubber boots donated by the fish shop located in the Silverton....Tremendous fun is being had by all... Congrat to corn, Cobb and RMI...

Guest CobbLicker69

Got a video of CobbLicker on my phone.  Smoking hot.  Fish won't let me post it.  WTF?

Fish jealous I might snatch her up.

Fish going to get laid tonight.  Going to call Billsy and ask her where Fish is... 

Guest CobbLicker69

Got a video of CobbLicker on my phone.  Smoking hot.  Fish won't let me post it.  WTF?

Fish jealous I might snatch her up.

Fish going to get laid tonight.  Going to call Billsy and ask her where Fish is... 

Guest CobbLicker69

King Revolver..... That name is just as bad. And, no, there was no sex. We are friends. Met gambling. And, yes I do have a degree in dentistry, just so EVERYONE knows. We couldn't come up with a better name for the forum.