Finally got 4 cent overnights

yisman

What time will they go back to regular odds?

4 cents is 5 PM-5 AM Pacific, or 8 PM to 8 AM Eastern

I do these six nights a week, after all the action is over from the previous day. Go through the whole schedule the next day and put in some bets. Important to keep over a thousand there to bet this stuff.

I just bet tomorrow's slate http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/2010-yismans-plays-all-sports/page-67&do=findComment&comment=451265

4 cents is 5 PM-5 AM Pacific, or 8 PM to 8 AM Eastern

I do these six nights a week, after all the action is over from the previous day. Go through the whole schedule the next day and put in some bets. Important to keep over a thousand there to bet this stuff.

I just bet tomorrow's slate http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/2010-yismans-plays-all-sports/page-67&do=findComment&comment=451265

I see you are on the Rays tomorrow, why?

same here, was wondering wtf was going on

lol when I called in they kept acting like it was enabled for me

I should've started a thread earlier this week asking if other people had it.

I sent them a message through the site, they said to call wagering. I called wagering the next night when it again was not available. Guy said he can't help, anything he told me would be "a lie", because customer service controls all promotions.

So I called customer service the next morning, they didn't know either. They said to try a different browser and to try again at night. So I tried again at night, still didn't work, called in, finally I was told they were working on fixing it. Later that night it wasn't fixed, but finally last night (Tuesday night), it worked.