Live Masters 2016 THREAD

BarryRunSome

Just put in some win tournament bets. 

Louis +3005

Charl +3525

Rose +1955

I think Day is probably the likely winner, but I'm not betting the favorite. His play right now if off the CHARTS. Haven't seen someone this DIALED in since Tiger was banging all them whores and getting hit over the fucking head by that SWEDISH broad

Good luck to everyone

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to the Tuesday practice round and saw most of the guys play. Day and Scott cut it short and only played 9. Bubba skipped Monday but played 18 Tuesday. Phil went out early and played all 18 Tuesday then went to the putting green for at least an hour.

Louie was with Darren Clarke and Lee Westwood, they were fucking around and he was dead serious. Did multiple chips on each hole testing slope.

I know none of it means shit, I'm just crowing about being able to see the course for the first time. Bought $1300 worth of shit for friends and family at the shop. Working on ways to rig the lottery so I can get back asap.

I went to the Tuesday practice round and saw most of the guys play. Day and Scott cut it short and only played 9. Bubba skipped Monday but played 18 Tuesday. Phil went out early and played all 18 Tuesday then went to the putting green for at least an hour.

Louie was with Darren Clarke and Lee Westwood, they were fucking around and he was dead serious. Did multiple chips on each hole testing slope.

I know none of it means shit, I'm just crowing about being able to see the course for the first time. Bought $1300 worth of shit for friends and family at the shop. Working on ways to rig the lottery so I can get back asap.

Wow. That's AWESOME. Would love to make it to Augusta one day. 

Wow. That's AWESOME. Would love to make it to Augusta one day.

Thanks Barry, was a fucking TREMENDOUS time for the 4 of us. Everything at Augusta very top notch, down to the attendants in the bathroom running in and wiping down the SHITTERS after someone took a dump.

Augusta doesn't fuck around when it comes to customer service. Best sports related trip for me ever.

Opportunity of a lifetime.