did i play this hand like a fagg?

sleepy

1/2 NL live

stacks

me 320

villain 600

It is a straddle hand and the UTG raises to 20. I play with this guy a few times and he definitely is a winning player and on the tighter side. Does not make many mistakes. I don't think he is making a large pre-flop raise like this with a non premium hand. It folds around to me on the button and I see two black KK. I would usually just 3bet pre-flop with this hand against shitty players but this guy would easily be able to get away from anything that is not AA. So I just flat and the straddle calls.

The flop comes Q65r

The villain leads out and bets 46. I call and the straddle folds.

The turn is a 10 putting two hearts on the board and the villain checks. I bet 66 and villain quickly calls.

Now I'm a little concerned he did not make a big pre-flop raise, big bet on flop and call big turn bet with nothing.

The river is a 2 or something inconsequential and villain checks. I got scared and checked it back.

if you bet the river and he re-raises you

You would have folded

Given your experience playing with him IMO you played it correctly 

If he bets the river hes going to have 75% of his stack in, not sure about sleepy but im not folding there with how the guy played the flop and turn. 

I was talking to a poker guru and he says that there are...

12 combinations of AQ

6 combinations of AA

3 combinations of QQ

1 combination of KK

I'm pretty sure he didn't have QQ because he would have led the river or check-raise the turn. So mathematically he is going to gave AQ here 67% of the time and the river should have been an easy value bet.

I was talking to a poker guru and he says that there are...

12 combinations of AQ

6 combinations of AA

3 combinations of QQ

1 combination of KK

I'm pretty sure he didn't have QQ because he would have led the river or check-raise the turn. So mathematically he is going to gave AQ here 67% of the time and the river should have been an easy value bet.