oT: parking car at someone else's driveway for a month

easy does it

Asking on behalf of a friend. He will be out of the country and needs to leave his car somewhere while his away. No parking lot where he lives and no family or Friends with an available garage. He saw a post oh CL about a parking space and he is considering it. It's basically 40 bucks a week and he has access to the car anytime. I would go check up on the car once a week when it's time pay. Does this sound risky? It's a parking lot by the way not a garage. If anyone else in jersey has a space available for a month let me know.

Cheaper than leaving it in Manhattan... $1300 a month. :laugh

Car should be fine, pal. Don't the airports have these parking spaces, too?

My fathers friend used to make the commute to Manhattan 4 days a week for work. Instead of pay $1000 a month for parking he would go to the $20 instant oil change place a half mile away pay the 19.99 and pick his car up later.

My fathers friend used to make the commute to Manhattan 4 days a week for work. Instead of pay $1000 a month for parking he would go to the $20 instant oil change place a half mile away pay the 19.99 and pick his car up later.

Da fuk was he parking in one of those automated parking lot machines? Parking lot spot is around $400/month near Wall St. area but can be haggled down to $300ish if go the price match route