First Time Ever ...

Moldoveanu

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

You should take her out for breakfast.  Also, meet her son first, and make sure he's normal.

There's a checklist for this shit.  I should be writing it.  But I'm learning from my mistakes.

She's got a kid? Missed that part.

You better scram Moldy, nothing but trouble.

Don't shoplift the pooty.

Lol you guys morning would not be a good idea she works nights and sleeps in the morning or takes her 13 year old son to school , night is better

She is a good looking she's about 5-2

I'm 6-7 , she's got one of the prettiest faces you will ever see on a 45 year old

Great body packed good , she was a knock out in her younger years sexy ss hell

But gained pounds her new job driving the bus about 20-30 pounds when I saw her 1st time I fell in love right away

Not that it matters but she reminds me of

demi moore

Moldy is 6'7? Holy fuck.

She's 5'2, and you say 20-30 lbs heavy what's that put her at 150? 170?

Toss those rolls around a little, Moldy

She's more then 170 but that don't mean shit to me I was working out in the gym at work I texted her to come inside to check the gym and be a member and to start working out on the treadmill or bycicle it's tough sitting in the seat driving daily need to keep your body busy

So she got on scale and I believe it was 203 pounds she's around 5-2 probably higher not more then 5-5

She's more then 170 but that don't mean shit to me I was working out in the gym at work I texted her to come inside to check the gym and be a member and to start working out on the treadmill or bycicle it's tough sitting in the seat driving daily need to keep your body busy

So she got on scale and I believe it was 203 pounds she's around 5-2 probably higher not more then 5-5

This explains things, the 30 wings were probably just an appetizer.