Golden State (72 wins) opens giving 8...TEEN to the team they just narrowly escaped S/U to break the record

Guest ChrisHarvard

Memphis sucks. GS played them close in the grindhouse but that was an aberration, wouldnt expect that again. Curry was like 2-12 from 3 pt with many being really good looks. Memphis should have won that game, refs stole it from them (were some bad calls both ways but some really terrible ones against the grizz late to allow the come back)

Not saying GS covers since 18 is a lot and they will rest everybody late if they can (kerr prob wants to rest them the whole game). They just care about the W, not a blowout. But i can also see GS's backups outscoring Memphis to make it ugly. Stay away for me

Guest ChrisHarvard

I think if you asked anyone that saw the game less than 5 days ago...

Gee wizz.

But this is on their own floor.

I remember when the lowly Bucks were catching 14 a few weeks down the road after upsetting Golden State.

Covered easily.

Three games ago, the Timberwolves came in to Golden State and rocked them S/U.

We are seeing college spreads at this level, and theres only one thing to do.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Tripp I really appreciate you offering something pre-game.

And no, I'm not taking a shot at you. I wish you would post angles more often pre game rather than wag your finger and say "shame on you guy!" after completion.

While you still, explicitly did NOT pick a side...(literally, you said you didn't know who would cover) I still appreciate your efforts.

agree that the 72-10 bulls were better... but i think golden state would have some high % 3-point games and win a game or 2

Also depends on how many times they had faced one another over the years. If they played 4 times during any of the bulls title runs and it's GSs first time I think it's a sweep, golden state looked overwhelmed at times but the field broke perfectly, there was a reason I picked anyone but the league MVP to be the finals MVP, it was Stephs first time with expectations and the nerves showed. As they played more I think gs would figure more out and it would get more and more even. Rodman would kick greens ass, that's the matchup id love. Green tries to be a bit like Dennis, but there is only 1 and green wouldn't make a flea on rodmans arse

Guest ChrisHarvard

There is only two sports that I can say... Holy crap, that is hard work and God given talent.

It's MLB and NBA.

Sorry MoFo. Every black man man off the street "can take it for the touchdown all the way".

Not everyone can put the ball in the hoop and watching the Spurs is poetry in motion.

And baseball is awesome too.