• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Missed the first 1 hr 30 mins, had basketball tonight

Just tuned in though and Clinton nailing the right notes. I like Bernie, he says things that people love to hear, but all this plans dont seem realistic. Its nice to promise people everything but it helps nobody if you cant deliver even if you really intend to

Bernie also clueless on too many issues. He tries to stick to his bread and butter and thats nailing the banks and big money companies, talking about the economy but foreign policy and other issues seems uncomfortable 

They're all fuking clueless for the most part. 

Country is DOOMED 

Same shit every election pick the least evil candidate 

Crazy shit

Dont agree with that

Clinton is incredibly sharp, even if you dont agree with her policies and political beliefs 

Cruz also is a very smart man. I dont agree with almost anything he stands for, but that doenst mean he isnt intelligent, just means he thinks differently on issues than I do. Very ignorant when people equate difference of opinion for being unintelligent 

Dont agree with that

Clinton is incredibly sharp, even if you dont agree with her policies and political beliefs 

Cruz also is a very smart man. I dont agree with almost anything he stands for, but that doenst mean he isnt intelligent, just means he thinks differently on issues than I do. Very ignorant when people equate difference of opinion for being unintelligent 

Not ignorant.  All of these candidates say the same crap every election, listing all of the things they are going to change and all of these huge plans that they can't even execute. 

Too much BS and not enough real talk. 

Kinger I was meant to live in Alaska alone in the woods 

No pussy, no Interwebs and no poverty meals, Spankie.  You'll be eating like moose and spending a lot of time listening to the wind while you shiver.  Tonga on the other hand, especially if you like big-boned girls...