Durant is lucky there is a Lebron out there

Mofome

KD gets no shit, but he should. I love the guy, but one finals appearance and he's sitting 1-1 with an atrocious Mavs squad and no one taking his team seriously to win it all. He can make more money if he stays another year in OKC but he makes more money off the court than on it, he needs to head to the east, play for Stevens, and become a legend in Boston. They have guys who will do the dirty work, he'd be the undisputed leader, his team would play better basketball than their opposition 19 nights out of 20, and they have the assets to add anything they want.

The 3 super star idea is overrated, Golden State has 1 and they play great basketball around him. Durant could be that in Boston and that place would be nuts. I want him in DC, but purely for basketball I can't imagine a more perfect fit than Boston -- he can lead the league in scoring, develop a rivalry with Lebron, and his team will be coached up and play as hard as anyone. Stevens took that team passed so many in the east without adding anything but himself. I'm envious of what they've got building up there.

Durant most over rated guy in last 20 years. Doesn't belong even being mentioned with LeBron. Guy refuses to post up and will not take anything other than a contested 18 footer. Guy has never won anything just had a bunch of 35 poo y regular season games. People just like him cuz he's black with a whiteguy name, hiddden tats and doesn't act like a thug so eveeyone loves him and praised him. Had garbage. Had on Sonic commercials, why doesn't be eat? Can only use the hes skinny cuz Westbrook don't feed him the ball for so long.