The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Sorry for interrupting this highly stimulating intellectual thread. Just curious what happened at EOG and why so many of you don't post there anymore? 

Jk is completely harmless, has been nothing but a gentleman. I don't understand how anyone can dislike him. 

Carry on. 

Guest boatboatboat

And JK is in Vegas, doubt he's driving to Arlington to bet at a track. 

JK has met with Brock numerous times in the Chicago area.

Sorry for interrupting this highly stimulating intellectual thread. Just curious what happened at EOG and why so many of you don't post there anymore? 

Jk is completely harmless, has been nothing but a gentleman. I don't understand how anyone can dislike him. 

Carry on. 

JK knew about David Gilsan being a fake name. Let him spam his shitty tout service on every show.

Of course his real named discovered he turns out to be a stalker, stiff but until then he's a "stand up guy"

then there's the child molester he had on dispensing sports betting advice quickly swept under the rug

and the myriad of scumbag touts who get word of their services out there preying on the inept because he needs content

and then brock freerolling people on superbowl bets from the get-go confirmed scumbag that is considered a "friend" despite all evidence to the contrary

then there's the personal scamming being reported  by another gambling where JK stiffed him for like 40k and has skirted the debt

nicest guy in the world though!

Damn, tough crowd.

As for having Glisan on his show, c'mon now, he had Railbird on his show... FH if I remember correctly.... jfc... that show is more EOG bullshit hour than a serious sports talk hour. 

and I've personally asked him to reinstate Brock and he stubbornly has said NO. So him and brock being butt buddies is not true. 

Damn, tough crowd.

As for having Glisan on his show, c'mon now, he had Railbird on his show... FH if I remember correctly.... jfc... that show is more EOG bullshit hour than a serious sports talk hour. 

and I've personally asked him to reinstate Brock and he stubbornly has said NO. So him and brock being butt buddies is not true. 

Why don't you just ask Brock? :hat

Guest boatboatboat

Boat,did you see my earlier question about the old avatar and the guy stocking shelves? What was the signature you used with that??

just read ?

I don't recall the words used.

Damn, tough crowd.

the thing i have against jk, other than having scumbags on the radio show, is that i kindly asked him to stop the unprovoked attacks on my personal life/family and he didn't.

no big deal, and he is a friendly person, but if he was walking down the street i would go in the other direction, just like landers

sleep with the dog and you're bound to get fleas

I talked to JK about Brock and without a doubt jk likes him, said he consideres Brock to be very interesting with lots of real life experiences......make no mistake, Brock is banned because of a few sniffling posters, not jk...

I pretty much agreed with him.....out of the 20 posters who chase Brock around Maybe 3-4 are better posters......just don't bet with the guy bfd.....way too much made out of his past indiscressions..

the thing i have against jk, other than having scumbags on the radio show, is that i kindly asked him to stop the unprovoked attacks on my personal life/family and he didn't.

no big deal, and he is a friendly person, but if he was walking down the street i would go in the other direction, just like landers

sleep with the dog and you're bound to get fleas

Since Javy PM's people making threats, I made the same decision. It does no good to ban him because he'll jus make another account. Since he's banned from here,I'll be here.

He really pm'd you and threatened you?

Details?

He got mad that I called him Atty MJ and said that his dad should have pulled out.  Wasn't really hard to find his name, he actually posted a live chat dispute at SBR when he took a shot at a book.  He fired off a few PM's threatening me right away.  Didn't matter that he posts other people's names or berates every poster who doesn't share his opinions.  Fuck him.