The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Who here didn't get pulled out of class in 4th grade to take an IQ test at McDonalds?

Forum is chalk full of us.

I won a contest writing about the future of computers in 3rd grade.  Won an Apple IIgs.  After school I fought a kid named Nick who claimed I had stolen his work.  He ran at me and I hooked him in the nose and he cried to Ms. Thompson and sent me to the Principal's office.   

Felt like a BOSS. 

Also, your math is off. Was in 6th grade at 11

You're right, I know it was the summer after 4th grade, but I must have just turned 10 at the time.

Would be a Joey backer if this bet ever went off, but don't think Brock is a dumb guy at all. Definitely think Brock scores well above the national average. To be a good liar one has to have some level of intelligence to keep their stories straight. I would assume this holds true for scammers as well.

You're right, I know it was the summer after 4th grade, but I must have just turned 10 at the time.

Would be a Joey backer if this bet ever went off, but don't think Brock is a dumb guy at all. Definitely think Brock scores well above the national average. To be a good liar one has to have some level of intelligence to keep their stories straight. I would assume this holds true for scammers as well.

Agree. Brock is smart and probably CURB STOMPS me!! Guy went to U of Illinois. Joey = college dropout. Too dumb to finish.

Fair line is Brock -220