The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Did $5 on under. I thought you mushed all games you went to. 

Congrats on the winner. Hope you had a good time. Looks like this has been a fun trip. 

Thanks pal.  Kick ass fireworks show after the game too.  

Sorry for you $5 loss, Sir.

Get that shit back tomorrow.  

(PS...  The mush thing only works when I'm attending one of my team's games...)

Thanks pal.  Kick ass fireworks show after the game too.  

Sorry for you $5 loss, Sir.

Get that shit back tomorrow.  

(PS...  The mush thing only works when I'm attending one of my team's games...)

I'll survive. I don't bet much. I'll throw $5 and $10 here and there on stuff for fun. Will do more on MMA/Boxing, but I just do it for fun. I realize I'm not good enough to make money long-term doing this and money has been a problem for me lately, so I know better than to try to act like a big shot it or risk money when I don't have money. Got $50 FP, so I may hop on the fade train in here and see how it plays out. 

I'll survive. I don't bet much. I'll throw $5 and $10 here and there on stuff for fun. Will do more on MMA/Boxing, but I just do it for fun. I realize I'm not good enough to make money long-term doing this and money has been a problem for me lately, so I know better than to try to act like a big shot it or risk money when I don't have money. Got $50 FP, so I may hop on the fade train in here and see how it plays out. 

You don't have to explain that $5-$10 bet thing to me.  I get it.  I get blasted for betting such small amounts online.   :laugh

These big shots who are firing away $100 a game like its nothing get into trouble fast.  Unless they are set financially.  Or are sharp and/or working the system.  Thats no way to make things work for yourself long term.

And yeah, get on the Skippy Fade train.  Its worked since he set foot in Forumville.  Long term success on the Faid Train. 

You don't have to explain that $5-$10 bet thing to me.  I get it.  I get blasted for betting such small amounts online.   

No one blasts you for betting small. They just don't understand how someone can bet so little.

I used to bet alot more up until about 3 years ago. Now I just like having a bit of action and if I get lucky I turn a small deposit into a few hundo.

I had $10 in my CRIS acct. Played all day on it. 

You don't have to explain that $5-$10 bet thing to me.  I get it.  I get blasted for betting such small amounts online.   :laugh

These big shots who are firing away $100 a game like its nothing get into trouble fast.  Unless they are set financially.  Or are sharp and/or working the system.  Thats no way to make things work for yourself long term.

And yeah, get on the Skippy Fade train.  Its worked since he set foot in Forumville.  Long term success on the Faid Train. 

it's all relative, i get embarrassed talking to friends of mine if i only have 10k on something

No one blasts you for betting small. They just don't understand how someone can bet so little.

I used to bet alot more up until about 3 years ago. Now I just like having a bit of action and if I get lucky I turn a small deposit into a few hundo.

I had $10 in my CRIS acct. Played all day on it.

Taking a few bucks and turning it into a few hundo is a fun conquest. Been there a few times.

Guest boatboatboat

+521 yesterday

Date Team
Risking 275 USD To Win 3647.56 USD
Ticket#: 27968123,27968124,27968125,27968126,27968127,27968128,27968129,27968130,27968131,27968132,27968133
Jun 26 MLB [901] CHICAGO CUBS +137 [Action]
Jun 26 MLB [906] PITTSBURGH PIRATES +230 [Action]
Jun 26 MLB [911] PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES +220 [Action]
Jun 26 MLB [918] DETROIT TIGERS -130 [Action]

Time to see some more magic from you Skippy.  Let's nail this today. 

+7689

Bet Slip

• My Bets
  • Collapse/Expand

Parlay +7689  5 Picks

Chicago Cubs +135

Odds and win amount may not be the same as at time of placement, if a Listed Pitcher change takes place.

Pittsburgh Pirates +230

Odds and win amount may not be the same as at time of placement, if a Listed Pitcher change takes place.

Philadelphia Phillies +205

Detroit Tigers -138

Washington Mystics+8 -110 Ref. #

Risk  

Bet Placed

Thank you, your bet was placed

Brock.

I will not be dining at the BOILING CRAB this trip.  

Today I will be DAY drinking starting at 12:35pm local time at Angels Stadium.  Then have plans after the game to drink more.   

Tomorrow we will be spending the day at Disney's California Adventure.  

Then Tuesday, we will be heading down to San Diego. 

So I am afraid, there will be no time for the BOILING CRAB.