The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

You don't have to explain that $5-$10 bet thing to me.  I get it.  I get blasted for betting such small amounts online.   :laugh

These big shots who are firing away $100 a game like its nothing get into trouble fast.  Unless they are set financially.  Or are sharp and/or working the system.  Thats no way to make things work for yourself long term.

Like rito said all relative to ones roll.....If one had upwards of 100k disposable income its unlikely they are going to get the proper rush betting $20 a game

Like rito said all relative to ones roll.....If one had upwards of 100k disposable income its unlikely they are going to get the proper rush betting $20 a game

Of course.  But in terms of the TGF crowd, those people are the exceptions.  Not the norm.

I am sure many people here are firing away $100+ on a regular basis.  When they probably shouldn't be betting anywhere near that on a single wager.

That looks really good...where is that from JP?

yes, thanks it was..

I found this place from Yelp a few months ago..I've tried a few things that were all quite good and they use really fresh ingredients

I didn't take that photo, I just copy/pasted from the link below but that is what I got today 

http://www.yelp.com/biz/buddha-belly-deli-henderson

$14 beer

Think about that. I mean really concentrate.

When I do the thought of paying $14 for a plastic cup full of domestic beer is ridiculous and absurd, and I've done it many times myself.

At that price there literally should be no demand but we know that is not true.

Kinda like paying $12 for $0.25 worth of popcorn and a soft drink at the movies. I've done it a million times.