The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

This is some weird shit going on and we need answers...

Boats,

Did you buy Brock off to be done with him?

was this a payoff from him bitching about your 5 dimes profit off contest 1?

Did Kinger and Yanks tell you to pay this idiot so they can bounce him out of here?

Did you buy your way out of Mortons?

Is there a mod power struggle relating to the direction of TGF?

Are you retiring?

This is some weird shit going on and we need answers...

Boats,

Did you buy Brock off to be done with him?

was this a payoff from him bitching about your 5 dimes profit off contest 1?

Did Kinger and Yanks tell you to pay this idiot so they can bounce him out of here?

Did you buy your way out of Mortons?

Is there a mod power struggle relating to the direction of TGF?

Are you retiring?

I think Boat is just suffering from reverse high altitude acclimatization syndrome.

Guest boatboatboat

Re-Cap

TGF starts, says 'brock free zone"

Tons of Brock threads, but no brock.

people posting his picks from other forums, people saying they want his picks, people saying they fade his picks, and make money from his picks. Be foolish to not listen and adjust to what many of your posters are requesting.

I suggest  to have a invite only private subforum with 1 thread where brock can post. those who don't want invited wont see any of the content. The idea is rejected.

I log in to TGF 1 day and here is brock, I played zero part in the choice. Hell I didn't even know it was being considered to bring hi m back.

But I jump in with both feet and try to make chicken salad with chicken shit using the groceries someone else shopped for . One of my rolls is to increase views so we can attract banners to make payroll.

So Brock is given  a thread, and for most part stays in that thread. thread gets 170k views. (erases all doubt of what some people want to see)

People say these aren't real brock picks

I come up with 200 challenge to do my best that brock is posting his REAL picks.

Tons of $ is made with fading him.

He begs to have dinner with me, I say no.

thread grows and grows like a new York city sewer rat

Facts man a legend in the off shore world and someone who can be a great A$$ETT to TGF stumbles into our forum.

On his own he proposes a brock vs meaty challenge that HE IS PAYING THE PRIZE. No one from TGF proposed it or funded.

I talk with him on phone for 45 mins, he has many many many ideas on how to grow TGF traffic and monetize our product in a much more efficient manor. To the degree I agree to change dates of a vegas trip I had planned so I could meet with him and pick his brain in an effort to increase TGF's bottom line and traffic . Once again, Fatsman is a legend. When he talks, anyone with a brain should listen. During conversation HE ASKS ME, IF I WILL RUN THE contest he proposed for him.

I know the folks who like to bitch for the sake of bitching will bitch when they see a Brock contest, regardless of who funded. So to try and placate the squeaky wheels, I toss in $200 of my own money and make it a contest everyone can participate in.

Couple folks jump in right away and enter. Than someone a squeaky wheel shows up, craps on the platter. Others join in.

Factsman wondering what a crazy fucked up place this is when he cant even give away a 2 bedroom suite in a contest between 2 posters he chooses without GROWN ASS ME acting like 12 year old girls and bitching.

3 Mins latter someone goes to 2nd half MLB thread, and says they are taking their little red wagon home because it's so horrible brock is in a contest another POSTER put forth. (the one I added 200 to  try and keep the natives happy). Same person BTW that wouldn't allow someone else to be in a post up contest they had. IE: they think its ok for them to make rules for their contest, but not for Factsman to be able to do the same. The Ole double standard.

2 Mins after that, A FUCK BROCK contest is posted, mocking me and my efforts. I was asked to leave thread

So I paid Brock for challenge #3 as he was very much in position to win, I had told him prior he didn't have to pay me the $150 gift card, even thou I won it fair and square and very much within the rules. I gave away the $200 I committed to prior in a 5 min contest, and it turned into $250 because a poster edited a post and that added another winner. 

Re-Cap

TGF starts, says 'brock free zone"

Tons of Brock threads, but no brock.

people posting his picks from other forums, people saying they want his picks, people saying they fade his picks, and make money from his picks. Be foolish to not listen and adjust to what many of your posters are requesting.

I suggest  to have a invite only private subforum with 1 thread where brock can post. those who don't want invited wont see any of the content. The idea is rejected.

I log in to TGF 1 day and here is brock, I played zero part in the choice. Hell I didn't even know it was being considered to bring hi m back.

But I jump in with both feet and try to make chicken salad with chicken shit using the groceries someone else shopped for . One of my rolls is to increase views so we can attract banners to make payroll.

So Brock is given  a thread, and for most part stays in that thread. thread gets 170k views.

People say these aren't real brock picks

I come up with 200 challenge to do my best that brock is posting his REAL picks.

Tons of $ is made with fading him.

He begs to have dinner with me, I say no.

thread grows and grows like a new York city sewer rat

Facts man a legend in the off shore world and someone who can be a great A$$ETT to TGF stumbles into our forum.

On his own he proposes a brock vs meaty challenge that HE IS PAYING THE PRIZE. No one from TGF proposed it or funded.

I talk with him on phone for 45 mins, he has many many many ideas on how to grow TGF traffic and monetize our product in a much more efficient manor. To the degree I agree to change dates of a vegas trip I had planned so I could meet with him and pick his brain in an effort to increase TGF's bottom line and traffic . Once again, Fatsman is a legend. When he talks, anyone with a brain should listen. During conversation HE ASKS ME, IF I WILL RUN THE contest he proposed for him.

I know the folks who like to bitch for the sake of bitching will bitch when they see a Brock contest, regardless of who funded. So to try and placate the squeaky wheels, I toss in $200 of my own money and make it a contest everyone can participate in.

Couple folks jump in right away and enter. Than someone a squeaky wheel shows up, craps on the platter. Others join in.

Factsman wondering what a crazy fucked up place this is when he cant even give away a 2 bedroom suite in a contest between 2 posters he chooses without GROWN ASS ME acting like 12 year old girls and bitching.

3 Mins latter someone goes to 2nd half MLB thread, and says they are taking their little red wagon home because it's so horrible brock is in a contest another POSTER put forth. (the one I added 200 to  try and keep the natives happy). Same person BTW that wouldn't allow someone else to be in a post up contest they had. IE: they think its ok for them to make rules for their contest, but not for Factsman to be able to do the same. The Ole double standard.

2 Mins after that, A FUCK BROCK contest is posted, mocking me and my efforts. I was asked to leave thread

So I paid Brock for challenge #3 as he was very much in position to win, I had told him prior he didn't have to pay me the $150 gift card, even thou I won it fair and square and very much within the rules. I gave away the $200 I committed to prior in a 5 min contest, and it turned into $250 because a poster edited a post and that added another winner. 

I don't know Factsman but there is a lot of stuff out there saying he's a scammer and a fraud

Care to clear up these "rumors"

The new face of TGF   :flag

hqdefault.jpg

Guest boatboatboat

I don't know Factsman but there is a lot of stuff out there saying he's a scammer and a fraud

Care to clear up these "rumors"

The new face of TGF   :flag

hqdefault.jpg

have no idea

Billy the kid was a legend too as was al Capone. I said facts was a legend. Not a hero

people say I am not to be trusted and will fuck ya over too.

yet cant find anyone I have done that to

its the www people say all sorts of shit

have no idea

Billy the kid was a legend too as was al Capone. I said facts was a legend. Not a hero

people say I am not to be trusted and will fuck ya over too.

yet cant find anyone I have done that to

its the www people say all sorts of shit

Factsman probably has some good ideas, but let's face it, he is a tout

probably a good guy to meet at the track or have a couple beers but doubtful he is someone you want to do business with

just my .02..keep your wallet in your front pocket, BOAT

Guest boatboatboat

I could care less about his tout advice

I do care about his knowledge about other aspects of the off shore world that if I better understood I might be able to make TGF stronger and more viable for the long run.

Guest boatboatboat

FACTSMAN isn't a tout LOL

Boats, I hope that contest vs The MEATMAN is still a go!

I know he isn't. Most do. Wasn't worth debating

At this time it is not a go. I made that choice. Simply not worth my time and effort vs the blow back from people.

-EV for me

Sorry

FACTSMAN isn't a tout LOL

He's the most knowledgeable and generous guy you'll ever meet.

The guy is the genuine article.

Boats, I hope that contest vs The MEATMAN is still a go!

JFC.

Brock use your noggin, pal.

If he is a good guy then you should remain silent.

Having you vouch for him is only going to draw the ire of your haters and cast doubt on the facts, man.

Brock, in case you haven't noticed, the things you say have zero credibility in the eyes of most posters.

Guest boatboatboat

So boat getting sand in his pussy bc yanks made fun of him cost us brokes fades. Got it. Get some thicker skin boat.

lol

I "cost" you fades

offer brock 200 bucks. Its simple

lol

"I COST"

JFC

That's the kind of crap I am sick of right there.

I get you 200 fades.......................

But now I "cost you" fades

I don't OWE YOU FADES JOEY