The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Guest boatboatboat

Unlikely at best.

under statement of the year

best fade I have ever seen

had 30 days of them coming with the factsman contest. MLB,NCAA foots,NFL..................

AND TGF posters had a shot at $200 cash

but that upset some folks.

Ill deal with brock on my own with private challenges, much easier with out all the noise pollution and blow back from posters

Re-Cap

TGF starts, says 'brock free zone"

Tons of Brock threads, but no brock.

people posting his picks from other forums, people saying they want his picks, people saying they fade his picks, and make money from his picks. Be foolish to not listen and adjust to what many of your posters are requesting.

I suggest to have a invite only private subforum with 1 thread where brock can post. those who don't want invited wont see any of the content. The idea is rejected.

I log in to TGF 1 day and here is brock, I played zero part in the choice. Hell I didn't even know it was being considered to bring hi m back.

But I jump in with both feet and try to make chicken salad with chicken shit using the groceries someone else shopped for . One of my rolls is to increase views so we can attract banners to make payroll.

So Brock is given a thread, and for most part stays in that thread. thread gets 170k views. (erases all doubt of what some people want to see)

People say these aren't real brock picks

I come up with 200 challenge to do my best that brock is posting his REAL picks.

Tons of $ is made with fading him.

He begs to have dinner with me, I say no.

thread grows and grows like a new York city sewer rat

Facts man a legend in the off shore world and someone who can be a great A$$ETT to TGF stumbles into our forum.

On his own he proposes a brock vs meaty challenge that HE IS PAYING THE PRIZE. No one from TGF proposed it or funded.

I talk with him on phone for 45 mins, he has many many many ideas on how to grow TGF traffic and monetize our product in a much more efficient manor. To the degree I agree to change dates of a vegas trip I had planned so I could meet with him and pick his brain in an effort to increase TGF's bottom line and traffic . Once again, Fatsman is a legend. When he talks, anyone with a brain should listen. During conversation HE ASKS ME, IF I WILL RUN THE contest he proposed for him.

I know the folks who like to bitch for the sake of bitching will bitch when they see a Brock contest, regardless of who funded. So to try and placate the squeaky wheels, I toss in $200 of my own money and make it a contest everyone can participate in.

Couple folks jump in right away and enter. Than someone a squeaky wheel shows up, craps on the platter. Others join in.

Factsman wondering what a crazy fucked up place this is when he cant even give away a 2 bedroom suite in a contest between 2 posters he chooses without GROWN ASS ME acting like 12 year old girls and bitching.

3 Mins latter someone goes to 2nd half MLB thread, and says they are taking their little red wagon home because it's so horrible brock is in a contest another POSTER put forth. (the one I added 200 to try and keep the natives happy). Same person BTW that wouldn't allow someone else to be in a post up contest they had. IE: they think its ok for them to make rules for their contest, but not for Factsman to be able to do the same. The Ole double standard.

2 Mins after that, A FUCK BROCK contest is posted, mocking me and my efforts. I was asked to leave thread

So I paid Brock for challenge #3 as he was very much in position to win, I had told him prior he didn't have to pay me the $150 gift card, even thou I won it fair and square and very much within the rules. I gave away the $200 I committed to prior in a 5 min contest, and it turned into $250 because a poster edited a post and that added another winner.

Peeks in

Ban this fuck. He's obviously here for the freeroll. Already talking about #4. Self admitted not betting most of these plays he puts out. Only a POS would accept the 200 knowing he didnt deserve it but he'll tell you he has alligator arms and it was handed to him.

under statement of the year

best fade I have ever seen

had 30 days of them coming with the factsman contest. MLB,NCAA foots,NFL..................

but that upset some folks.

Ill deal with brock on my own with private challenges, much easier with out all the noise pollution and blow back from posters

I understand the sentiment about the proposed contest and I somewhat agree with it. It was exclusive to 2 of 3 posters rather than inclusive of all.

Well, then clearly Brock is no longer of use to the forum anymore. Nobody is really interested in him outside of his fade plays.

Time to jettison his dead weight ass.

He does not get free roll contests any more

He gets free reign to post throughout TGF

He has to screen shot 2 posted plays each day at least 1 hour before game starts

He does not get PM access

If he takes on other posters he has to post up 1 week in advance of contest for full amount

If he breaks any of these rules he gets banned

What do you think Kinger, Yanks and Boat?

This should make everyone happy.. If Brock doesn't like these terms tell him to fuck off and bounce his ass....

Guest boatboatboat

I understand the sentiment about the proposed contest and I somewhat agree with it. It was exclusive to 2 of 3 posters rather than inclusive of all.

All TGF posters would have been able to enter the contest for the $200

ALL

Guest boatboatboat

Nothing will make everyone happy, and even if they are happy, they wont be.

But you bring forth many good ideas for rational people.

But alias that isn't our target audience

Guest boatboatboat

rethink that contest

You already know I'm in,dave is in.

They'll cum around

no Im good

I put something togather latter and email it to you (private contest)

heading out now

He does not get free roll contests any more

He gets free reign to post throughout TGF

He has to screen shot 2 posted plays each day at least 1 hour before game starts

He does not get PM access

If he takes on other posters he has to post up 1 week in advance of contest for full amount

If he breaks any of these rules he gets banned

What do you think Kinger, Yanks and Boat?

This should make everyone happy.. If Brock doesn't like these terms tell him to fuck off and bounce his ass....

he fakes screenshots

and he breaks rules all the time

no list of rules will be followed for more than 2 days

Thread views are artificially inflated. Boat posts all his shit in here to jack up the numbers.

Egg zack lee

He's doing everything to inflate this thing possible. When thread is dead for half a day he's the one who posts, starts controversy to get the guys who enjoy it about Brock start posting, keeps starting contest to keep it going.

They sold out here by having everyone throwing tomatoes at a retard.