The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

We even get Diablo trip pics and discussion about his wifes tits in this thread.

WTF that has to do about Brock and this threads views I have no idea.

Im sure Diablo would post that in almost every other thread if this one wasnt here.

Yep. I would guess 50% of the discussion isn't about Brock. I don't get it but it is what it is.

Guest boatboatboat

I told you something

You dont believe im being truthful.

Thats fine, no worries.

But dont hide behind nice words.

Man up, call me a liar and move on

Guest boatboatboat

So if boat and yanks were against Brock being here.......that only leaves one other person who did.

I didn't say I am against  him being here.

I do want Brock  to be able to post at TGF.

I said I wasn't consulted when he was brought back and had suggested an alternative to what we have now so that the posters who are offended by him being here would be offended to the point they threaten to leave or not play in contest or blah blah blah.

But for the inspector gadgets in the crowd they have me being the one who begged home to return authorized his return, when in fact no one at TGF asked him to return, brock asked to return and because so many posters seem focused on him, he was brought back by the person he was communicating with.

Where did you read I didnt like them in my post?

Saying I would rather have seen them outside this thread then having to keep coming back in here to see them and Boats fake Oysters

Yep. I said something the other day when the forum was dead a shit and the only thread that was active was Brocks. Because everybody was just posting their shit in here.