The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

Yeah I made a post to this effect over there after he'd already been busted. This was a really easy one to figure out.

Brock would have a much better chance of ghosting successfully if he would set up the ghost account and make a couple hundred benign posts long before he is banned from a site. When he's been banned everyone's radar is up waiting for him to try a new one.

there's a lot of things brock could do successfully but he's incapable of doing anything successfully

Yeah I made a post to this effect over there after he'd already been busted. This was a really easy one to figure out.

Brock would have a much better chance of ghosting successfully if he would set up the ghost account and make a couple hundred benign posts long before he is banned from a site. When he's been banned everyone's radar is up waiting for him to try a new one.

It must have been your post that I read over there where I got this. I read it yesterday or the day before. Ghosting 101. You would think he would be better at it by now.

I'll throw in $50 in but I want it to go towards Boat's dinner. Semantics, and he can turn around and put $50 of his money towards Brock's meal, but I don't want to directly pay for a scam artist meal. So that is how my money should be designated. It will help me sleep at night.

The thing that pisses me off most about Brock is he seems like he could be a palatable if not a likeable guy outside of all of this scam stuff, and the fact that he just doesn't get it is frustrating and infuriating because I think he could have a much better life if yhe would turn his shit around for real. And despite the fun that we are all getting from his nonsense, if he could somehow do that, I would rather see that for the guy. But you can't want something for somebody else.

I'll throw in $50 in but I want it to go towards Boat's dinner. Semantics, and he can turn around and put $50 of his money towards Brock's meal, but I don't want to directly pay for a scam artist meal. So that is how my money should be designated. It will help me sleep at night.

The thing that pisses me off most about Brock is he seems like he could be a palatable if not a likeable guy outside of all of this scam stuff, and the fact that he just doesn't get it is frustrating and infuriating because I think he could have a much better life if yhe would turn his shit around for real. And despite the fun that we are all getting from his nonsense, if he could somehow do that, I would rather see that for the guy. But you can't want something for somebody else.

well said, Iag  :hat

he is a lost cause..no apologies, no sympathy, no conscience..