The Brock Landers Thread [Food, music, and plays]

Jimmy Hoffa

George is owning Brock... Brock you did not pay him as INITIALLY agreed you fucking moron..... Now go apply another coat of sunscreen to your wife's bald spot so she doesn't get sun burnt!

And yes the Deb jokes will return until you post your plays you turncoat mother fucker!

Man up and tell the truth for once in your life. We agreed to a pay date. You entered JKs contest and everyone was bashing you for posting pics of vacations and getting a free shot at 500 when you owed me. You told me I would be paid on your trip to Vegas but you busted out and no money was paid so you lied. Then you came up with the money and paid me on the original timeframe.

Is any of this a lie?

since you asked, and for the 100th time 2 + years later

I paid him as we agreed, and right on time

So you failed to come through on our agreement and therefore I had to wait until our original agreement for me to get paid. You lied and you had the money to pay it. You just chose not to pay it. If you dont see whats wrong with that you have a mental disorder.

I attempted to but was unable.

You got paid as originally agreed