Never in my entire 60 something years of living on EARTH

BarryRunSome

Have I ever laid eyes on a bigger pile of SHIT than one Samuel Bradford

Let's go over the FACTS

1. Was the last #1 pick pre the new CBA where players salaries are dictated by the slot they are drafted. This pile of DogShit got something like 50 million guaranteed in his rookie contract from the Rams. Then proceeded to play like the biggest Pile of HorseShit I've ever laid eyes on. Hurt every fucking year. Made of glass. Played in 2.8% of the teams offensive snaps for his entire St. Louis tenure.

Then prior to the 2015 season, the brass asks Sam to do them a solid and take a pay cut and he essentially tells them to fuck off.

Fast forward traded to Philly and his first year with them he's serviceable at best. Miraculously he was healthy enough to play the entire year but was extremely unspectacular.

So the Eagles move up and grab the #2 pick in this years draft and I just read Sam is "Livid"

What does this pile of shit think, the Eagles want to win 4 games every year till he's ready to retire? This kids got some set of balls on him. I truly from the bottom of my heart hope this pile of Shit suffers a complete MCL ACL and PCL tear this upcoming season. Couldn't happen to a better guy

He's going to ask the Eagles to trade him.  There's a whole class of these D-list QBs who think they're worth more than they truly are...

Good to have a QB like Carson Palmer in AZ.

Palmer is a good QB. I bring this up all the time that back in 2011 Arizona,Kansas City,Jacksonville,Tennessee,Minnesota,etc. all needed QB's....Well like dumbasses Jacksonville,Tennessee,Minnesota all drafted QB in round one 2011 draft and they all drafted busts Christian Ponder,Jake Locker,Blaine Gabbert. Anyway both Arizona and KC wisely didnt draft a QB and a year or so later in free agency KC signed Alex Smith for a second round pick and AZ signed Carson Palmer for a sixth round draft pick. Smith has led KC to records of 11-5 and playoffs,9-7 and 11-5 and playoffs. Palmer has led AZ to records of 10-6,11-5 and playoffs and 13-3 and playoffs. Both Andy Reid in KC and Arians in AZ were about to enter their first years coaching and wisely went and signed vet QB's instead of taking chances with new QB's. I bet the NY Jets and Cleveland both are kicking themselves for not looking into it.

He's going to ask the Eagles to trade him.  There's a whole class of these D-list QBs who think they're worth more than they truly are...

Good to have a QB like Carson Palmer in AZ.

You are right about these D-list QB's. You have guys like Weeden,Sanchez,Hoyer,Fitzpatrick,etc. all taking teams hostage for millions thats how desperate teams are getting. It is INSANE that not only the Rams but also the Eagles traded a boatload of draft picks to move up to the top of the draft and right to draft Goff and Wentz two QB's that no one barely knew a year ago and more than likely its gonna backfire. Whats crazy is if a team doesn't have a good QB they are fucked. One good thing is the teams that drafted busts back in 2011 found better QB's this last year or so with TN getting Mariota,Oakland getting Carr,Minny getting Bridgewater,Jax getting Bortles,Tampa getting Winston,etc. Not sure if Washington has found a true QB in Cousins yet but he played well last year and made postseason.

Teams that are fucked are Cleveland,NY Jets,L.A. Rams,Denver for now,San Francisco,Philly possibly. Bradford stays hurt a lot.

Never seen a guy earn so much for doing so little. At least Derrick Rose had one good season. Bradford will be a loser on any team he plays for.

Wouldn't blame the Eagles for trading Bradford...

I hear Denver needs a QB....

Whomever the Eagles select with the second pick, let him learn on the job rather than carrying a clipboard...

Yeah back in 2014 and before 2015 i was scared to death that Whisenhunt was gonna bring Bradford to Tennessee and i am very glad it didnt happen we would've been fucked. Bradford is fools gold and bad news for any team wanting a QB. Until Philly releases him they will continue to slide.

The crazy thing about Bradford is he had a great final season in college going to the national championship and scoring over 700 points scoring the most in one season than any team in college history. Then in the NFL for 2010 he set a record for most consecutive passes without an interception by a rookie and a record for most completions by a rookie. Bradford also won NFL Offensive Rookie Of The Year and became just the third rookie quarterback to start all 16 regular season games and pass over 3000 passing yards.

So if you stop at that point where he just had a great final college season and a great pro rookie season you would think at this point the sky is the limit. At this point going into 2011 the Rams must've felt awesome not realizing it would be all downhill from there.

From 2011 through 2015 Bradford tore his ACL twice suffered ankle problems and has only had one full season in 2012.

So much potential early and then he slid downhill.