dont smoke weed do heroin

sports j

Listening to a story where a lady wanted medical marijuana instead of pain killers aka synthetic heroin and wouldnt u know it fat ass republican chris Christie banned medical marijuana. Dont get high on weed take this synthetic heroin so u get hooked on it pharmaceutical companies have these politicians by the balls.

Listening to a story where a lady wanted medical marijuana instead of pain killers aka synthetic heroin and wouldnt u know it fat ass republican chris Christie banned medical marijuana. Dont get high on weed take this synthetic heroin so u get hooked on it pharmaceutical companies have these politicians by the balls.

Yep sounds like that cum swallower Christie alright

Synthetic heroin is soooo bad for you. there's all these stories on the internet about people becoming hooked, then they go into heroin withdrawals when they get out of the hosiptal, the same symptoms as regular heroin. And more people OD on it than regular heroin. That's how powerful it is. 

And it's perfectly legal!!! 

Seriously, pot is illegal, this stuff is legal. Something is wrong with the system. 

Medical Marijuana also produces tax revenue, so i dont think this is a money grab

Medical marijuana sales a few billion a year. One single type of pill, OxyContin brings it as much as that. Think how many other pills there are for sale. 10s if not 100s of thousand different ones. Pharama sales bring in 100s of times more then medical marijuana possibly could.

Meth is a dirty high, will never do again. 

Loved Coke but have no way of getting any. Wish I did... 

Molly's are nice, especially if you're at the club, or getting busy.  :plommer

Pot is totally harmless, great for when I'm bored and I'm getting late night munchies. 

Trump will abolish all these drugs on the black market and Pharma...Dope will be a felony again. Sorry Liberal hippes.

Hahahahaha. Furthest thing from the truth. Trump much more likely to legalize all drugs. Idiots like balco want to continue making gangs and cartels rich

Also read up about what happened at the recent UN drug convention.