OT: After doing my research, I'm 99% certain the following five posters have alligator arms...

KingRevolver

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deema'a way of saying he has no friends.

Was thinking the same thing lol. Not just deemer , a lot of people say stuff like this. " thank God I don't own a beach home" after someone they know had storm damage or something bad happened to their beach home. I work with a guy who says stuff like this all the time. He actually did say that too, "that's why I don't own a shore house" after his brother in law's shore house was flooded lol

Do people not pay for their own bills when they go out? Why are people here relying on somebody reaching for the check? Unless im with a date of course im not just buying my friends all their dinners or drinks. Everyone gets and pays their own bill 

that would make more sense

i never understood grown men buying other grown men dinner, unless there was a side bet or something.  and why do i need to listen to some moron's problems while i'm just trying to eat, easier and better to eat alone

Do people not pay for their own bills when they go out? Why are people here relying on somebody reaching for the check? Unless im with a date of course im not just buying my friends all their dinners or drinks. Everyone gets and pays their own bill 

that's the normal way of doing things