If anyone wants AZ at even money I'll play

Mofome

Over the past 3 years the Dbacks have been my crutch, on or against.

This year they've been rewarding me consistently, be careful MO... :)

Then they're due to disappoint for a night! That's a reverse reverse jinx -- that's why Fish is in the HOF. First reverse reverse I've seen.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let's humor the slow crowd tonight..  :scooter

So Uncle Mo is offering AZ at EV to 3 guys.  -FH-, possibly Yis, and Rito.  

Fishhead, Yis, and Rito guarantee some profit by betting STL and are guaranteed winners.

STL wins, Mo wins 3k.  But if AZ wins, what does Mo Didley win other than the title of Santa Clause for the night?   :scratch

So let's humor the slow crowd tonight..  :scooter

So Uncle Mo is offering AZ at EV to 3 guys.  -FH-, possibly Yis, and Rito.  

Fishhead, Yis, and Rito guarantee some profit by betting STL and are guaranteed winners.

STL wins, Mo wins 3k.  But if AZ wins, what does Mo Didley win other than the title of Santa Clause for the night?   :scratch

riding dirtay.  1k?  if fishhead  is arbing that i'm gonna punch him in the face (or yisman)

ty

how you doing, been a while

Ok. Lots of tough stuff with friends, one died of cancer, one had her home burn down, ones baby boy has cancer but we are rallying the families as best we can!

This is my guy, little boy named Mason who has been fighting cancer and kicking butt. This video is great. His mother and I are planning some things for the kids at the hospital where Mason gets to come in and give a bunch of presents to kids who aren't doing as well as he is right now.

#masonstrong

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=rCgq1lfcQZI

Damn man. Been through that all myself if I can do anything I will.

Some people are donating in the thread below, my birthday thread, and I'm going to match their donations, I think you saw that one.

Thanks so much. I know everyone's life is impacted by cancer but seeing a child with it and then losing a friend who was only 35 and got engaged 3 days prior is hard to stomach. I know a lot of people here have donated and helped a lot of people, no one rallies like these forums. So many awesome people on tgf, eog, ogd, sbr, therx etc.