Luke Walton new Lakers head coach

SUPERMAN 23

Everyone wanted him, he probably made the right choice on what job to accept. He turned down the Knicks in about 30 seconds, smart move they are a mess

Lakers are a mess also but at least have some hope. Kobe is finally gone, they have Russell who aside from his snitch rep has lots of talent to build around. Randle is a nice piece and now they are gonna add a top 5 pick, possibly even #1. It wont happen overnight, or even in 2 years but the franchise has hope

This seems like a Jim Buss reactionary move. He has one year left to right the ship before Jeanie/Phil Jackson kick his ass to the curb. He's done an awful, awful job so far too.

They should have hired Ettore Messina or even David Blatt. Walton is another retread from GS like Alvin Gentry and everyone saw how well he did this year.

These teams crack me up. Hiring One pile of Shit after another

Rinse

Repeat

Rinse

Repeat

I'm very interested to see how the Browns front office hires pan out. If I'm the owner of a sports franchise I want geniuses in the front offices. I don't care if they have sports backgrounds. I want number guys. The Browns hired a guy from Harvard to run the whole fucking show. With DePodesta underneath him. I'm very very interested to see how that pans out. The last NBA team to make a correct Head Coach hire was the C's. Brad Stevens will be the next POP. Unfortunately 98 times out of 100 these execs shoot blanks.

And the best part is when all the players were giving Walton a ringing endorsement while he was in the big chair. "Coach Walton is doing such a great job" LOLOL

It's like being a cop. All the pigs look out for each other. You could have placed a fucking ARMADILLO in the seat and the Warriors would not have won anymore games than they did. And they would not have lost anymore games than they did.

The Walton fella will go 33-131 over his first 2 seasons and he'll be ShitCanned.

• 6 months later...