Another state that stop fanduel and draftkings

CarolinaKid

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not hurting nobody but myself dude, i dont give drugs to teens that think it cool and start them on a pot head life and i dont have ads to get people do do fantasy sports crap, it a big different, if you think this is right or cool, you need to look in the mirror and grow up and dont follow the pack.grow a set of balls and man up

By far you are either the best actor or most likely the biggest ass ever to live ck.

By your twisted hillbilly logic, McDonalds should be banned because they advertise all day and night to get people to come in and purchase their toxic products.

How about banning tylenol because you can overdose on it?  Or how about banning drano because it will kill you if ingested?

On second thought...

How about you drive down to McDonalds and load up on cheeseburgers and chase them with some Drano, then have 3000 tylenols for dessert?

Gomer Fucking Pyle Dipshit...

im not hurting nobody but myself dude, i dont give drugs to teens that think it cool and start them on a pot head life and i dont have ads to get people do do fantasy sports crap, it a big different, if you think this is right or cool, you need to look in the mirror and grow up and dont follow the pack.grow a set of balls and man up

Didn't you also use to book?

Jimmy dont even start with your crap, what drugs are you on tonite guy

I'm high on some good stinky and I have been each and every day for many years. Who the fuck are you to judge anyone you shit-brained narc fuck.

Talk shit like this to my face and I'll skin you alive Cletus.

http://assets.fxnetworks.com/shows/the-simpsons/photos/swsb_character_fact_cletus_550x960.png