This is for the married guys here only

CarolinaKid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plommer im ok here and can do what i want i guess more or less the million i got from my uncle death a few yrs back help a lot and now my investments are kicking in.................

I don't think a million is enough to impress an American trophy wife. You can definitely get a 3rd world trophy wife though.

yes but with the land i have in va and at the beach and the investment sites i have now, it add up ok to me.............and btw i dont want a wife of no kind, i go and do as i please, i have 4 girls going out to part thur with me on the holiday here and then heading to the beach house friday with a girl, im not hurting 

yes but with the land i have in va and at the beach and the investment sites i have now, it add up ok to me.............and btw i dont want a wife of no kind, i go and do as i please, i have 4 girls going out to part thur with me on the holiday here and then heading to the beach house friday with a girl, im not hurting

First or 2nd cousin of yours?

Cost per hour?