Ted Cruz Drops Out!

sugardaddy

Kinger i hope this dont hurt the love between VD and his ladyboy tonite....his trump going to hard thread really has taken the worst fail in all time threads at the rx, in a way i think vd in his 3rd world country is hurting a little tonite............im sorry.....sorry that  a lie, im not lol

I know this is a huge Libtard site but it's still funny to see this surprised anyone......It's over you stupid sissies.....

Trump is a grown man who will make tuff decisions.......not someone who will get bit by a Tick or have depression and make a big deal out of it.......

Real men making America Great again....

Kinger i hope this dont hurt the love between VD and his ladyboy tonite....his trump going to hard thread really has taken the worst fail in all time threads at the rx, in a way i think vd in his 3rd world country is hurting a little tonite............im sorry.....sorry that  a lie, im not lol

No clue what this illiterate hillbilly is saying here. That fact....sir

This is your typical Trump lover....uneducated hillbilly with an IQ of around 45....

This is your typical Trump lover....uneducated hillbilly with an IQ of around 45....

wow there must be a bunch of uneducated hillbillies all over the country then... didn't know there were that many in new york, connecticut, etc  :laugh

mainstream media has tried to drive that point home, but it's not reality, trump has strong support all over the place and would win the popular vote 90%-10% if the media whores never bashed him

country has already been destroyed by 100 trillion in debt (including ss/medicare) so it's too late to fix it, but at least trump tells the truth and gives us a small peek behind the curtain

wow there must be a bunch of uneducated hillbillies all over the country then... didn't know there were that many in new york, connecticut, etc  :laugh

mainstream media has tried to drive that point home, but it's not reality, trump has strong support all over the place and would win the popular vote 90%-10% if the media whores never bashed him

country has already been destroyed by 100 trillion in debt (including ss/medicare) so it's too late to fix it, but at least trump tells the truth and gives us a small peek behind the curtain

I respect your opinion MM....especially with those who back it up with facts and intelligent opinions....my comments were aimed at CK....This will be an interesting contest between both opponents who everyone hates....my cash is on Hillary only because of the electoral map....Rep are fighting an uphill battle....

Hey VD you can say what you want about me, do you think i give a rat ass about anything you got to say, you live in a 3rd world country and want posters to think you got something, you have nothing and imo you really dont know any real important people dude, so kept on bashing me, it just make you look more and more like a online fool....

Hey VD you can say what you want about me, do you think i give a rat ass about anything you got to say, you live in a 3rd world country and want posters to think you got something, you have nothing and imo you really dont know any real important people dude, so kept on bashing me, it just make you look more and more like a online fool....

You keep responding so you must care....

I know Jay Wright...

I have maybe a quarter of the money you have but I am no rat bastard....