Reinstate Big Bear and BG 27 threads

The Dark Man

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said earlier, BG has been given plenty of chances- fucks them up.  Brock has been given plenty of chances- fucks them up.  Big Bear given a couple of chances, and reverts back to his old self.

Just because Brock is back for now, doesn't mean we're being unfair to BG or Big Bear.  They have been given their own opportunities to return many times.  So there's nothing unfair going on here.  

You guys want the other two back?  OK.  They'll have to follow the same guidelines given to Brock.  Limited accounts, and can only post in one thread.  If their start becoming hard to manage by continually posting outside their thread, they'll be banned.  Simple.

Like I said earlier, BG has been given plenty of chances- fucks them up.  Brock has been given plenty of chances- fucks them up.  Big Bear given a couple of chances, and reverts back to his old self.

Just because Brock is back for now, doesn't mean we're being unfair to BG or Big Bear.  They have been given their own opportunities to return many times.  So there's nothing unfair going on here.  

You guys want the other two back?  OK.  They'll have to follow the same guidelines given to Brock.  Limited accounts, and can only post in one thread.  If their start becoming hard to manage by continually posting outside their thread, they'll be banned.  Simple.

You guys want the other two back?  OK.  They'll have to follow the same guidelines given to Brock.  Limited accounts, and can only post in one thread.  If you start becoming hard to manage by continually posting outside your thread, you'll be banned.  Simple.

Perfect.

That is as fair as it gets.

You have to be consistent.

Banned is banned.

Not boxed.

I wont disagree that Brock is a piece of shit. But I don't understand what makes him different than some other guys that post here.

This conversation has been rehashed and rehashed. And I still have never received a reasonable explanation.

Hes a "shot taker and slow pay". Fuck. Thats like 25% of the posting community. At one time or another.

I understand caging guys like Big Bear who fuck up the whole front page. But thats fixable. Stick to one thread or banned. Easy.

People seem to forget I tried that with him. It didn't work. It won't work when Kinger tries it either.

It won't work in any case. These three have proven that over and over. However when someone makes a decision, it must be across the board.

Kinger now owns the ban hammer in all three cases.

It won't work in any case. These three have proven that over and over. However when someone makes a decision, it must be across the board.

Kinger now owns the ban hammer in all three cases.

Bear and gamblerz are free to post in the main forum as of 2 mins ago.

Have fun.