Who is Donald's Running Mate?

Viejo Dinosaur

Guest ChrisHarvard

Nikki Haley

The Donald HAS to pick a woman.  Picking an "exotic woman" kills two birds with one stone

I hope not. She will push to change Washington's football team name.

Nikki Haley has apparently stated she is not interested in the VP spot. Shes been critical of Trump also so makes sense if she is thinking longterm (not a good look to be very critical of a nom and then stand right beside them as their running mate when they take the lead or outright win in trumps case)

It will be interesting to see who is willing to make that gamble. The power and name recognition of VP will surely entice many but many will also not want their name associated with Trump. If Trump loses in big fashion in the GE being the running mate could kill any potential Pres aspirations down the line 

Kasich and Portman have been thrown out there also but both have said they are not interested. 

According to an article on CNN Susana Martinez is being strongly considered 

Guest ChrisHarvard

I'm hoping there is an African American that will fit the ticket.

Hilary is going to take the house wife vote. He needs the black vote.

Here in DC there are black men and women on every corner begging for money. They walk in all the middle lanes at stoplights with their coin cup. Seriously.

Now Donald is a JOB creator. I know these citizens would be happy to awake at 4am and work until 6pm every day like the rest of us, they just havent been given the opportunity. 

He cares more about hiring illegals and keeping his workers from unionizing he will make America great for ceos I can see the bills coming out now no sexual harassment or make laws that limit penalty, eliminate epa so the whole country can have tainted water, build a wall and deport exept for the illegals he hires.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Are you for the union?

I know guys that make "$45 an hour".

Guess how much they gross after all the dues?

Why in the heck would you want to pay additional fees for busting your butt?

I know more guys that went fair share then guys paying those dues. And these are yankee boys I know that are going fair share.

Down in VA, Carolina, Georgia, Texas, we don't play that union bullcrap, show me the money. Even some of the yanks know better than to unionize, C'MON MAN!

Guest ChrisHarvard

That's a broad question.

I thought you were condemning Trump for not endorsing unions.

I have no idea what salaries specific CEOs make.

And I have no idea if Trump is for/against/indifferent to unions.

But unions are a joke. I would never work for one.

Those guys making "$45 an hour" are making less than $20 after being put through the ringer.

It's a smoke screen. If you're a lazy dude that doesn't work, union is the way to go because you can't get fired. In fact, you will get promoted regardless of work ethic or skill.