ANY UPDATE ON 5 DIMES

CarolinaKid

you had np in me paying you right, this is not your fight dude, if you like drug dealers, please do me a favor and never post to me again

you paid me quick as I knew you would, but in my eyes smoking weed is better than gambling as far as health, financials, and how it looks and affects others.

I don't like drug dealers per se, but I also don't like bookies.  They both prey on the weak.  And let's not forget, they are both illegal professions.

there are drug dealers and drug pushers in every hospital, clinic, doctor's office, and now SCHOOL, in the country

the teachers/guidance counselors/principals pushing 10 year olds onto ritalin are way worse than any street corner drug dealer... the kids on prescription drugs are getting fucked up for life, in many cases the kids on illegal drugs are just getting a buzz and moving on

there are drug dealers and drug pushers in every hospital, clinic, doctor's office, and now SCHOOL, in the country

the teachers/guidance counselors/principals pushing 10 year olds onto ritalin are way worse than any street corner drug dealer... the kids on prescription drugs are getting fucked up for life, in many cases the kids on illegal drugs are just getting a buzz and moving on

the most dangerous drugs in the USA are all legal,  and ck busting people for selling pot which is about as dangerous as coffee.