Win KR's Money Freeroll [In-Play Thread]

spankie

plommer just booted me QQ to KK

guy is naming his own cards

Kolzig tonight was the first time I've ever knocked you out of the tourney. You have eliminated me at least 3 times in the last couple of months - usually on a draw that hits too, u See you next Tuesday .

I folded 99 on the hand you won KK vs QQ vs KQ, Glad I got away from it.

Yeah that hand was a beauty, was comforting to see a Q out there and only 1 left in thedeck that could beat me.

I got really lucky at exactly the right time more than once tonight but I also had a shit ton of premium hands dealt to me as well.

I didn't play badly either. I threw away plenny of decent hands pre-flop vs certain players when getting raised or re-raised.

I will admit tonight was the luckiest I've ever been in this tourney.

Well you are finally a winner kinger! Well this might be the second time. I guess that when your mom crossed the border at night to give birth, then you won and became a citizen of the US. I wonder if you will blow all of those chips now

Kinger, act like you have been there before!!! Have you EVER seen me post a winning hand on this site?? And I have won the whole tournament quite a bit and NEVER gloat about it. But I guess that you are really proud of yourself

PO text me

lets discuss our plans for next week

you got any last longers lined up?

Kinger see if you can replay the last hand of the tourney.

AMAZING.

3 guys left.

AA v QQ v JJ all in everyone, plommer has the Jacks (and the big stack) and catches a J on the flop. Eliminates the last two guys !!

Horseshoes up my ass!!

good stuff. $300 freeplay at bookmaker is worth a good deal cause you can do 3-4 team parlays and really hit a score