Win KR's Money Freeroll [In-Play Thread]

spankie

did the clean up begin ?  i can name 5 people off the top of my head that have under 100 posts, all of which are "in"

roachman #1 offender,  he has been here the longest... no excuse

when i first found out about this freeroll, i asked king revolver what i needed to do in order to get in the freeroll.  He told me to make 50 posts and not to flood the forum.  It took me about a month and a half to finally get to 50 posts but i made sure i put my heart into almost every single post i made about 90% of the time.  In fact there were some complaints about people saying that they basically needed cliff notes about what i was saying because i wrote a lot of stuff.

Are you telling me that i'm not going to be able to play in this freeroll much very soon because i am under 100 posts?  Yeah i have not posted anything since i made 50 but if it means i will need to make another 50 posts before i can play again when the new roll out starts, then so be it.  Why have i not posted since my 50th?  Well you know i don't like to get into any personal arguments honestly.  It's been all good like 99 percent of the time when it comes to the posts i made before i started participating in this freeroll but i don't like it when things start getting too personal with me and the personal attacks.  Keep in mind that i like healthy banter too and when i make an argument, i'm not 1 of those freaky religious people that state that god is #1 no matter what or christianity is better than anything buddhism or the koran have to offer, no i am not like that at all.  In other words i know ahead of time that the prediction posts/argument i make are not going to be 100% right.  It's like i'll say holly holm will be able to keep ronda rousey at bay with the side kicks to the knees/thighs and then someone will take it personal because he's a big team rousey fan.  And in my mind i'm like dude, this is gambling.  I know i'm not going to always win but i like hearing good arguments against me about me betting on holly holm.  Why do you gotta make my holly holm bet a #TeamGSP thing?  Yeah i know my name is TeamGSP but my focus is on the holly holm bet as an underdog.  what does georges st pierre have to do with anything?

What do i mean about the personal attacks?  It's like the people that don't like georges st pierre for example.  That's fine if you don't like him and you don't like my screen names that have to do with him.  Yes i understand you to completion that you hate boring fighters who have succeeded in mma and you don't need to hear why i like gsp and not many other fighters in mma or womens mma for that matter.  So what can i do about the haters?  well i can kill them with kindness but that takes up a lot of energy and that's what i did in order to gain entry into this freeroll.  Aside from that i'm like shaking my head like got damn!  Welcome to the internet trolls.

i know i can come across as really stupid for all the time that i take online but i don't mess around.  I don't take being behind a computer for granted just because i'm on the internet and nobody will get me.  Why?  because i know there are some really good russian and top notch hackers from finland as a stupid example.  You never want to mess with anyone because let me tell you, people are dumb, they are high, they are on drugs, and they take heavy medication.  At any given point they can brandish a gun they have in their waistband and then shoot you for no reason.  Sorry but that's my world here in america as far as i see it and i believe in probability.

So does this mean i will have to make another 50 posts after tonight in order to get to 100 without flooding the forum?  NO PROBLEM.  I follow the rules and i can understand the low quality people that come on here just to be able to get into the freeroll.  By the way i turned off chat in all my poker clients on the network and you can understand why.  Got damn there are so many fuckin' idiots and i'm sorry about that.  Last time i asked a simple question on the chat and it was about what the prizes were.  The focus was who the hell was gspufcphp?  am i tito?  no i am not.  I am TeamGSP but whatever man.  Anyways i personal messaged king revolver about what the prizes where afterwards and i can tell that he is a good guy.  He told me what the prizes were knowing that many many people try to get a free ride whenever they can.  I appreciate the time he's taken with me in the personal messages with me since i joined this forum in june.

when i first found out about this freeroll, i asked king revolver what i needed to do in order to get in the freeroll.  He told me to make 50 posts and not to flood the forum.  It took me about a month and a half to finally get to 50 posts but i made sure i put my heart into almost every single post i made about 90% of the time.  In fact there were some complaints about people saying that they basically needed cliff notes about what i was saying because i wrote a lot of stuff.

Are you telling me that i'm not going to be able to play in this freeroll much very soon because i am under 100 posts?  Yeah i have not posted anything since i made 50 but if it means i will need to make another 50 posts before i can play again when the new roll out starts, then so be it.  Why have i not posted since my 50th?  Well you know i don't like to get into any personal arguments honestly.  It's been all good like 99 percent of the time when it comes to the posts i made before i started participating in this freeroll but i don't like it when things start getting too personal with me and the personal attacks.  Keep in mind that i like healthy banter too and when i make an argument, i'm not 1 of those freaky religious people that state that god is #1 no matter what or christianity is better than anything buddhism or the koran have to offer, no i am not like that at all.  In other words i know ahead of time that the prediction posts/argument i make are not going to be 100% right.  It's like i'll say holly holm will be able to keep ronda rousey at bay with the side kicks to the knees/thighs and then someone will take it personal because he's a big team rousey fan.  And in my mind i'm like dude, this is gambling.  I know i'm not going to always win but i like hearing good arguments against me about me betting on holly holm.  Why do you gotta make my holly holm bet a #TeamGSP thing?  Yeah i know my name is TeamGSP but my focus is on the holly holm bet as an underdog.  what does georges st pierre have to do with anything?

What do i mean about the personal attacks?  It's like the people that don't like georges st pierre for example.  That's fine if you don't like him and you don't like my screen names that have to do with him.  Yes i understand you to completion that you hate boring fighters who have succeeded in mma and you don't need to hear why i like gsp and not many other fighters in mma or womens mma for that matter.  So what can i do about the haters?  well i can kill them with kindness but that takes up a lot of energy and that's what i did in order to gain entry into this freeroll.  Aside from that i'm like shaking my head like got damn!  Welcome to the internet trolls.

i know i can come across as really stupid for all the time that i take online but i don't mess around.  I don't take being behind a computer for granted just because i'm on the internet and nobody will get me.  Why?  because i know there are some really good russian and top notch hackers from finland as a stupid example.  You never want to mess with anyone because let me tell you, people are dumb, they are high, they are on drugs, and they take heavy medication.  At any given point they can brandish a gun they have in their waistband and then shoot you for no reason.  Sorry but that's my world here in america as far as i see it and i believe in probability.

So does this mean i will have to make another 50 posts after tonight in order to get to 100 without flooding the forum?  NO PROBLEM.  I follow the rules and i can understand the low quality people that come on here just to be able to get into the freeroll.  By the way i turned off chat in all my poker clients on the network and you can understand why.  Got damn there are so many fuckin' idiots and i'm sorry about that.  Last time i asked a simple question on the chat and it was about what the prizes were.  The focus was who the hell was gspufcphp?  am i tito?  no i am not.  I am TeamGSP but whatever man.  Anyways i personal messaged king revolver about what the prizes where afterwards and i can tell that he is a good guy.  He told me what the prizes were knowing that many many people try to get a free ride whenever they can.  I appreciate the time he's taken with me in the personal messages with me since i joined this forum in june.

You're overthinking it GSP.  You make really long posts.  Now, just make 50 short replies to stupid threads.  Here just make a thread like Is GSP The Greatest MMA Fighter Ever.  I'll come in and say something like he's a big Non heterosexual person and Hendricks kicked his ass.  You call me an idiot.  I call you a gay fanboy.  We can threaten each other. 50 posts in less than an hour and then you'll have your hundred. Let's get this shit done.

WOW ....This guy needs help :gun

Good grief...what is all this^?

My attention span doesn't last longer than 4 sentences.