EasyGoer45: 5

thegrouch: 5

Weinker: 4

Fecal: 2

Deal With It: 1

DJDalamar: 1

markinsac: 1

Need4Speed: 1

Every since we moved to this forum I have been an absolute idiot in this tournament. Was holding steady at about 3rd in chips most of the night tonight, drifted down to 5th with 12 guys left coming out of 2nd break, and the 2nd fucking hand I try to go over the top all-in with my Q-10 with a 10 being high card on the board. Beat by K-10 and I'm done.

I guess that's what I get for trying to win the thing and not just cash, but damn was I stupid.

myself' date=' deal with it, bookbraker and others have been saying for years that everyone's username should be common knowledge...whether it be in the weekly signup tread(mandatory to say your poker name on bookmaker), a sticky thread with the poker who's who or some other method it has been a long time coming...[/quote']

yeah some I5288 poster won tonight

played good it would just be nice to be able to look at a master list and see who im up against

again the guy played good

just would like to know his poster name sometimes that helps in these forum games

put the poster to the poker game and play accordingly

some are just crazy like bateman

lol

i found his name thru this thread

1 cash for 1 point way back when

markinsca

Every since we moved to this forum I have been an absolute idiot in this tournament. Was holding steady at about 3rd in chips most of the night tonight, drifted down to 5th with 12 guys left coming out of 2nd break, and the 2nd fucking hand I try to go over the top all-in with my Q-10 with a 10 being high card on the board. Beat by K-10 and I'm done.

I guess that's what I get for trying to win the thing and not just cash, but damn was I stupid.

I didn't think you played anymore. Most weeks you must get knocked out early. I haven't seen you in a long time.