Conservatives can still win the Presidential Election

LCD

Because of the massive amount of animosity that the Republican right and the Republican establishment feels towards the Donald, a lot of names are being put forward for a third-party candidate.  It's not gonna be like Perot it's gonna be like John Quincy Adams in 1824.

All the candidate has to do is to deny both Trump and Hillary from getting to 270 electoral votes.  The election then gets decided by the House of Representatives which is Republican.  Guess who'll win then, candidate won't have cankles or orange hair.  Fun times.

Your Hilary -700 bet is fucked, pal.  

Your Hilary -700 bet is fucked, pal.  

I never bet Hillary at -700.  Like Rito said you'll get her at like -150 in a couple of months.  As soon as I'm sure she's not going to be indicted, I'll make a $1K bet on her.  Trump will then do something stupid like babbling on about how he wants to stick his little dick in his daughter's vagina and bam!  Thanks to suckers like you I'm getting paid!!!

Uncle Dildo you also have to worry about Trump fucking up the chances of Republican candidates for congressional office.  You might not care but they do.  A lot.  HRC with a House and Senate majority means really bad news for low IQ voters! 

Okay.  Starting with the Colorado series on Monday, I bet you that the Diamondbacks won't win 53% of their games in the rest of the month of May. Let's go World Series Champion.

This fucker is trying to trick me.

I'm not drunk enough to make a bet like this without looking at the schedule first, pal.  

It's murderer's row.  And we can't fucking beat the Rockies.  

DBacks wont start heating up until June.  That's when the run is made.  

This fucker is trying to trick me.

I'm not drunk enough to make a bet like this without looking at the schedule first, pal.  

It's murderer's row.  And we can't fucking beat the Rockies.  

DBacks wont start heating up until June.  That's when the run is made.  

Jesus Christ you asked for a Diamondbacks bet for a "team" that was going to win the WS.