Total
$120.63
Ship to
XXXXX

Order # 104-787XXXXXX

Delivered Apr 15, 2016
Your package was left in the mailbox.

looked at tracking delivered a month ago

This guy is not giving up.  He wants his Fit Bit.

"This relates to the April 9, 2016 purchase and shipment of a FitBit 93 days or so after our Jan 5, 2016 FitBit situation plus this order went to Murfreesboro TN, not my mailing address.

Interesting Town though, fascinating Civil War History thats really mindblowing actually.....when one learns of what went down there."

My concern is not with the FitBit but with the questions that lack of fulfillment raises.

1.) Is it the preference of boatx3 that guys who don't post on the reg within the Forum do not take part in contests here

2.) How is it possible that lack of fulfillment found us here, when boatboatboat is NOT deaadbeat?

There is not question in my mind that boatx3 Flaked Out on a FitBit due to him being a Deadbeat.

Maybe he would just prefer that non-contributors to the forum no play contests here and this is his way of expressing that.

Thats the only scenario that makes any sense as to why no fulfillment here, on the elusive FitBit and (more alarmingly) the presentation of an obviously not-applicable Proof of Ship/Tracking that due to it relating to a FitBit sent 93 days later to a an address 2212 miles away from my own felt like a

"LOL Fuck You Man, "i don't give a flying fuck, let this illustrate that to you asshat."

Bizarre....at the least....ya gotta admit, coming from Boat cuz the guy has not had fulfillment issues, has a great reputation in regards to fulfillment and does seem to Value that rep and has enough in his Petty Cash fund alone to buy a van full of FitBits so.....

....its all just sort of "Twilight Zoney"

Thats all.

Which is why I say the only thing that makes sense is this is Boat saying "My preference would be that those who don't post on TGF don't play in contetsts here or, at the least, do not place within the Money in these."

To Clarify: "There is not question in my mind that boatx3 Flaked Out on a FitBit due to him being a Deadbeat" was meant to express that I do NOT believe in my Heart that boatboatboat is Deadbeat. That sentence came out very very poorly.

I tried to say "I do not suspect boat of being a Stiff" I do not consider boat to be this. Which forms the basis, the foundation of the confusion.

Guest boatboatboat

The fit bit was sent and delivered.

I would suggest if you did not get it, to contact me via a PM with shipping directions for a 2nd one.

It's rather simple