I hope you degens are doing something special for your mothers...

KingRevolver

Guest boatboatboat

Going to see my mom in the hospital had an operation on the leg yesterday to remove tumor she's ok

You will make her day......

Guest boatboatboat

Bought $50 worth of scratchers for my mom and she had a $500 winner.  Most i ever won on those bastards is like $50 and the ones i give away hit big.

if you ask , they will scan the back without scratching off the front (tell you if ticket is a winner). You will need to scratch off a code on back, but no one ever looks at back if it's a loser

That way you can buy 100 in tickets, keep all winners for your self, and give the losers away.

People who get em think you are a big spender............none the wiser you filtered them

if you ask , they will scan the back without scratching off the front (tell you if ticket is a winner). You will need to scratch off a code on back, but no one ever looks at back if it's a loser

That way you can buy 100 in tickets, keep all winners for your self, and give the losers away.

People who get em think you are a big spender............none the wiser you filtered them

lol not sure i would feel right doing that but good to know. 

:laugh

Read that in Brock's book, Life of a wing-eating trivia expert, Chapter 7.

Guest boatboatboat

Boat has tipped lotto tickets at the legion for 10 years, has saved no less than 23k in tips according to what he told me

Not true Fish

BUT.........what I have started doing is cashing a check there each week for $XXXX.

Just made out to Legion.

I write off my taxes as a donation.

Spend the $ on Chicken Wings, Booze , juke box, and top boards.

VERY +EV