CUBS would be 21-9 laying -1.5 EVERY game...........

FISHHEAD

Maybe MM and FH can start their own forum Angles R' Us. A private forum with only 3 members. Obviously yisman being the third because he is the sports gambling forum king. 

jfc its a internet forum with hardened gamblers...get over yourselves

i vent about once every 5 years

if it bothers you then i don't give a shit, you're a nobody whose opinion means nothing

Unreal here.

We got MM who is one of the good guys getting fired up

In all honesty - MM vents much more than 1x a year. But he's a very good poster and genuine guy.

He has taken a couple subtle shots at Deemer over 2016, which Deemer has noticed but seldom responds to.

In all, guy works hard to find angles and exploits them. +EV type guy

Unreal here.

We got MM who is one of the good guys getting fired up

In all honesty - MM vents much more than 1x a year. But he's a very good poster and genuine guy.

He has taken a couple subtle shots at Deemer over 2016, which Deemer has noticed but seldom responds to.

In all, guy works hard to find angles and exploits them. +EV type guy

Cool story...it appears somewhere along that timeline guy became an elitist who expects people to suck his dick in the same manner that he sucks yismans

Cool story...it appears somewhere along that timeline guy became an elitist who expects people to suck his dick in the same manner that he sucks yismans

somewhere along the timeline i got tired of getting 0 information and 0 entertainment, while being called names, and having people say shit like they're glad my daughter died

i don't want or need respect or love, just frustrated that all i get is hate... sorry i vented at you hangover, i have nothing against you