**offshore gambling is officially dead

milwaukee mike

Fun while it lasted

Then western union booted everyone

Now money grams get cancelled, or they're fine but can't be picked up because 1 every 8 days to Nicaragua. Or some other nonsense...so I waste another 2 hours of my life

Stopped being fun when it's 90% frustration

You got to quit fucking around with these 1000 deposits and bonus chasing.

Jeez, wire 10k and bet like a man

The ** is my thing. I invented it for threads so you'd know they were mine.

Life goes on, no worries. This thread confirmed the people I knew were my friends and the ones I knew were smart alecks...just venting a bit. I can't win sending 1000 and taking 100% bonus so why would I send 2500 or 10k and take no bonus? Lol

This thread confirmed the people I knew were my friends and the ones I knew were smart alecks...

Anyway I could fit into both categories? I cant help that I am the latter. Its too much fun. And by the way, you have mail.

(The PM system here sucks. It should alert you when you have mail. Not when someone posts in one of your threads. I never check my mail because of that. Dumb.)

This is why I started getting picky on which contests I play in. I only deposit if I really like the card on a particular day. Using p2p for every book trying to get down on every single contest is a guaranteed blacklist. Given the climate I think a better model would be to require larger deposits making one eligble for all contests from that book within a 6 month span or somethin like that.