WVU here's some of my in-game angles

Teddy kgb

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like with everything you need a reference for what the line should be around to make an informed decision. Like what % of the time do tears that close -7 but are down 7-0 in 1q win? Does it matter how they got that td?

:bulb

that's all I use in-game betting for. I have a line in my head and I don't like the line the book is giving me. I think the game will be close I will wait in-game to place it. 

I have my secrets. They're not as scientific as Teddy's, but they work. Just years of experience watching games. 

Teddy's 10 point plan reads great. I doubt it works. Just saying.

Also with my tennis wager it was during a game in the first set in which wawrinka wins the other guy goes to +800 or so to win first set.  That would make my middle from -370 to +800 much bigger than your small fries 5 cent middles...think outside the box teddy, i have done pretty good in the tennis live but been burnt a couple times.

:bulb

that's all I use in-game betting for. I have a line in my head and I don't like the line the book is giving me. I think the game will be close I will wait in-game to place it. 

I have my secrets. They're not as scientific as Teddy's, but they work. Just years of experience watching games. 

Teddy's 10 point plan reads great. I doubt it works. Just saying.

how do you get your line in your head?

Guest boatboatboat

Are live lines computer generated, or is a human imputing all of them.

If the latter a book that offers many games with line lines must have a decent sized knowledgeable staff on hand to do this on a busy day

Are live lines computer generated, or is a human imputing all of them.

If the latter a book that offers many games with line lines must have a decent sized knowledgeable staff on hand to do this on a busy day

Most books are using the same lines that come from a service, it's definitely computer modeled.   Pinny/BM probably have their own people doing it that may alter some lines from the model from time to time, but I doubt it happens often.  Way too many games.  

Guest boatboatboat

Most books are using the same lines that come from a service, it's definitely computer modeled.   Pinny/BM probably have their own people doing it that may alter some lines from the model from time to time, but I doubt it happens often.  Way too many games.  

TY

I would assume that makes "how" the TD was scored of even more importance? I cant imagine the computer program takes into consideration a pick 6 or fumble or blocked punt. All it cares about is a team that Was +6.5 now leads by 7

TY

I would assume that makes "how" the TD was scored of even more importance? I cant imagine the computer program takes into consideration a pick 6 or fumble or blocked punt. All it cares about is a team that Was +6.5 now leads by 7

That would be my guess, but there's not a ton of football games there's probably someone adjusting that line --- certainly doesn't mean they know how to adjust it properly.

Live soccer is another story altogether.  Unreal the amount of games and limits available.  And the line moves are often based on what's happening more so than in other sports(remarkable considering I can't imagine where half this shit is on tv.  LIke German under 15 girls league wtf)  

Guest boatboatboat

Every once in a while someone will give a can't miss soccer play.

Most of the time I can't even find the damn thing, so many leagues and games.

I post one 5cent move just to prove a point and for some reason it's stuck in your head....I had 4 30 cent moves prior to that I didn't say shot about...

Avenger ....you're a chick, you don't know how to gamble:..I'm just sayin

wasnt knocking it teddy, just think you are off when you say the same thing doesnt work playing favorites.  tennis odds and major sports odds are apples to oranges.  im sure you have watched tennis lines and they jump huge anywhere from -10000 to +2999 in the blink of an eye.

Guest boatboatboat

George is a sharp soccer guy.

I have made a few friendly wagers with him in the past. Basically just take other side of what he wants

EYE don't do that any longer

how do you get your line in your head?

I just come up with a fair price for what I think I should be paying for the team. 

Like GS tonight, -1000 max. That's what they're worth, not the -1600 they're at now. 

I'll take my chances and wait to place in-game. Playoff game should fluctuate, at least get me a line closer to -1000. 

Another way to read that is, place a small bet with Blazers now, then buy it out later. But I'm going to take my chances that GS wins tonight. 

How is Teddy playing the NBA games tonight? Any 2H wagers on the Heat game?

I'm at the softball field where I thought I was going to watch my daughter and son play softball but I ended up here with my niece and nephew at the park .....either way it's a nice break from gambling (as I check in to gambling forum lol)

BOL to all....no in-game action tonight in my future just pizza and beer in about an hour

I just come up with a fair price for what I think I should be paying for the team. 

Like GS tonight, -1000 max. That's what they're worth, not the -1600 they're at now. 

I'll take my chances and wait to place in-game. Playoff game should fluctuate, at least get me a line closer to -1000. 

Another way to read that is, place a small bet with Blazers now, then buy it out later. But I'm going to take my chances that GS wins tonight. 

Teddy got owned by a chick. 

Said chick owned him in his own thread.

He must feel really bad.  :lol

Chicks know more about gambling than Teddy. How embarrassing.  :hat