How long should a payout request take?

Deemer

hrwager, I don't think that I was trying to say anything funny in my post above.

I didn't remember the exact day that I requested the payout either. Tonight has been a real tough big loss for me because of the late Cubs game. It cost me multiple 3 team parlays. But I still wasn't trying to be funny or mean in that post

I know you weren't trying to be funny but I did not understand the negative comments towards a payout that you requested less than a week ago. Anyways we all have our bad days.

hrwager, I don't think that I was trying to say anything funny in my post above.

I didn't remember the exact day that I requested the payout either. Tonight has been a real tough big loss for me because of the late Cubs game. It cost me multiple 3 team parlays. But I still wasn't trying to be funny or mean in that post

it depends on the book

a place like rebatewager does the request/process mon/tues for instance

some locals with or without a pph face do settlement once every 1-4 weeks since it's credit (lower end if you owe ironically!)

some books do it every day but it takes a few hours or days or up to 4 weeks+ to get it sent depending on the method

1 month is my cutoff for slowpay category

it doesn't actually take that amount of time but some shops don't want to deal with this type of crap daily and i don't blame them

some shops just want to hold your money and hope you blow it on something during the interim

or some shops don't even have it but wait until they are more liquid or it's somewhere earning interest while you sit waiting

Once you send out your money the ball is in their court so i laugh when i see people say it should be the same time length for dep/wit

unless you're dealing with the biggest established books it's never going to be the case

if you're sweating this much maybe the money is too important to be used in this way