Just commited baseball sacrilege

KiDbaZkiT

While Latos IS due to Blow Up at any second, based on numbers/performance thus far thats IMO a very Solid Play at that number. You're Forgiven and thanked for giving me a reason to root in CHIW :cheers

Latos is balling. He is Latos circa 2013 and is no longer relied on for number one stuff and it has helped his game tremendously. He is locating very well and is using his awkward wind up to throw off the hitters timing better than he ever has.

While Latos IS due to Blow Up at any second, based on numbers/performance thus far thats IMO a very Solid Play at that number. You're Forgiven and thanked for giving me a reason to root in CHIW :cheers

Appreciate u rooting it in too man. Would love to start the day off hitting this.

Appreciate u rooting it in too man. Would love to start the day off hitting this.

Yaw SRSLY great start to the day this would be + your thoughts on Latos spot on.....over here in sincere prayer to those gambling gods that today is not the day of the implosion

cuz I so wanted to locate the courage to play this one, just loved that number too much and I ain't got time for the pain

that me taking sides at numbers I love as much as this too often results in....and the Early Dog thing you cited. 

I'd LOVE to see you begin this day with a +140 Matinee Dog. That would be Tremendous.