GS/Portland In Game Thread With Bonus Teddy Live Lines

LCD

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GS better hope SA advances. They will lose to OKC if Blazers can put up 110 pts a game with Lillard chucking away.

KD and Westy would put up monster numbers in a series vs that kind of defense

It's comparing apples to oranges.  They played OKC seven times and won six.  I'm not a basketball expert but SA seems like a worse matchup.

GS better hope SA advances. They will lose to OKC if Blazers can put up 110 pts a game with Lillard chucking away.

KD and Westy would put up monster numbers in a series vs that kind of defense

Not really gs hopes sa to lose but it's not going to happen

Refs will be on sa max money on sa tonight

It's comparing apples to oranges.  They played OKC seven times and won six.  I'm not a basketball expert but SA seems like a worse matchup.

Regular season with varying travel, motivations, b2bs, etc. In a series KD and Westy will light them up if one man show of Portland scored at will

I actually think they would prefer SA and their controlled style of team play as opposed to the KD/Westbrook show in a series

:laugh

golden state almost lost 2+ games to portland for christ's sake... needed ridiculous high % 3-point shooting and unreal ot by steph just to get by a mediocre blazers team

"Get by"? They won the series 4-1. And played 3/5 of it without their best player who happens to be the league MVP.

Nothing is wrong with Golden State. They will sleepwalk to another title. Steph will shake off the rust and they will be rolling again soon enough.