cubs live +352 game 2 vs padres

TeamGSP

cubs record before the double header started was 25-6 are you fuckin' kidding me?  Holy muther fuckin' shit!  is that a fuckin' fake record?  i absolutely can't fuckin' believe this stupid muther fuckin' horseshit that goes on in baseball.  Fuckin' bullshit baseball, gotta fuckin' sit through it all season long cause ain't nothin' else to bet on, are you reggie miller fuckin' kidding me?

How the fuck are you going to get swept at wrigley field chicago against a shitty team like the padres?  If you aren't a chicago cubs fan go look up the stupid ass contract that the cubs are paying to jason heyward.  Then look up the stats of jason heyward right now, look how many homers he has and look at the batting average.  Are you fuckin' "reggie miller" kidding me?  You paying that muther fucker that much money during the offseason for that many years just because he can throw batters out on the base paths about 10 times a year?  You have absolutely gotta be shitting me!  How the fuck are the cubs 25-6 before the doubleheader with fat penguin kyle schwarber out?  

We are talking about a team that held onto starlin castro and darwin barney for X amount of years and now you got dexter fowler hitting out of his mind with a fake batting average, oh HELL NO, let me get the fuck outta here till the end of time before i EVER trust the chicago telecubbies EVER again.

i've got conor mcgregor to look forward to against nate diaz.  all the money i can afford to lose from here on out saving till august, ufc 202, yep i'm gonna do it

That seems like a terrible bet.  Diaz isn't coming off a Mexican beach with a beer belly.  There's nothing McGregor is going to be able to do if the fight goes to the ground.  McGregor throws more uppercuts?  There's a lot of better bets than an overhyped guy with a bad gas tank fighting a person who has crazy cardio, can take his shots and has the ground game McGregor will never have.  Especially since McGregor will be the favorite.  Like Diaz said...

#whitebelt

That seems like a terrible bet.  Diaz isn't coming off a Mexican beach with a beer belly.  There's nothing McGregor is going to be able to do if the fight goes to the ground.  McGregor throws more uppercuts?  There's a lot of better bets than an overhyped guy with a bad gas tank fighting a person who has crazy cardio, can take his shots and has the ground game McGregor will never have.  Especially since McGregor will be the favorite.  Like Diaz said...

#whitebelt

on may 2nd, conor mcgregor made a post about schooling till the bell which basically means that nate diaz cannot be knocked out.  He miscalculated josh thomson because it wasn't really a knockout.  The fight would have kept going on but big brother nick threw in the towel because he got scared for his little brother.  

what it also means is that conor mcgregor is working on the cardio, even more so by delaying his fight vs nate on ufc 200.  It was a smoke screen to try and buy a little more time.  All conor needs to do is point fight in the striking department for 5 rounds and make nate diaz look bad.  Now he knows that nate diaz is not going to be knocked out, it's just a mentality to have beforehand because then you don't waste energy on any single sequence when he would have otherwise thought he could get a knockout.

What conor also learned is that nate diaz is very slow.  So what we have here is a bigger, taller guy with a longer reach against the guy with better speed, better striking (due to ko power and kicks) although gameplan must be realized not to go for a knockout, work on doing what you did in round 1 during the first fight (make blood happen) but spread it out over 3-4 rounds instead of 1 round.  However the point striking strategy will not work with conor unless he realizes that cardio will be very very important to have by round 5 till the bell.

I am very sorry but going for the knockout in the first fight was a very bad decision just because you thought josh thomson did it too, but that was wrong.  What is also a MAJOR advantage on nate diaz is that he will not go for takedowns in this fight and he has too much pride.  How did the first fight get to the ground?  it's because conor wanted to go to the ground, he was desperate, he was gassed out from getting kneed to the stomach.

Lesson learned, do not clinch with nate diaz, do not go to the ground with nate diaz just keep the distance, pick the shots, and point fight.  Stay in kickboxing range and play pick a part.  The fight has to be a perfect fight for 5 full rounds with extra gas in the tank for the last 10 seconds of the final round to try and go for a knockout without worrying about getting submitted.  

The golden nugget sometime during this fight is that a cut happens that he might be able to work on throughout the fight, or getting the eye to swell up enough to have the referee stop the fight......... again, it's going to be very very important to make nate diaz look really bad in front of the referee and the judges to get either a TKO stoppage or a decision.  

Recap:  Have cardio ready for 5 full rounds, keep the fight standing during it's entirety, and point fight.

This should give a lot more confidence on anyone who is scared to bet on conor mcgregor but i just laid it out for you what can happen without you being scared of it going to the ground.