Hope all of you clowns are on OKC tonite like me!

Juice

How were the spurs favored here o the road after that game performance? Sometimes they make it too easy, public perception plays a big role in these lines regular joe doesn't think the spurs cs go out like this and wants to see a game 7

Yup, lots and lots of square $ on the Spurs, saw the correction not long before tipoff. Line still off, okc should have been laying 2.5-4.5 points IMO.

might as well not play the regular season

Are you saying the line was correct that San Antonio should have been favored? Not being sarcastic I'm just confused as to what you're trying to say, what I think you're saying is that I failed to mention that the Spurs are the superior team considering their entire body of work this season which would be correct. Am I right or are you trying to say something else?

Are you saying the line was correct that San Antonio should have been favored? Not being sarcastic I'm just confused as to what you're trying to say, what I think you're saying is that I failed to mention that the Spurs are the superior team considering their entire body of work this season which would be correct. Am I right or are you trying to say something else?

Game opened SA -2.5 and was -3 for a bit, closed OKC -1.   That's not really screaming tons of SA money.