Is Joey going to die?

joeybagadonuts

Strange thing happened this evening. Smoked a Legal joint (sit down CK, it was medicinal) Had some tremendous ny style pizza and was walking to grab some dessert. My GF wanted to have a cig and even though I didn't smoke anymore I took a drag for some reason. We walked into the cookie shop and ran into some people we know and were chatting with them and picking out some cookies. All of a sudden I start seeing stars and feeling dizzy. Tried to walk down the hall to what I was hoping was a bathroom. Blacked out and fell on the ground, got up , blacked out again in the bathroom and fell. Was finally able to splash some water on my face and still felt dizzy and off. Spent like 30 mins sitting on the ground. Finally was able to walk out and leave. Back home now but still don't feel right. Am I dying ?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I have not smoked a cig in a very long time just one or two drags will make me severely light headed to the point of stumbling for 5 mins. Your case is a bit extreme but something similar prob happend to u....perhaps you are now allergic

I imagine smoking some potent weed and then taking a couple drags off a cig if not had one in a while would knock me the fuk out as well

If I have not smoked a cig in a very long time just one or two drags will make me severely light headed to the point of stumbling for 5 mins. Your case is a bit extreme but something similar prob happend to u....perhaps you are now allergic

Severe head rush from not smoking in a long time

get your blood pressure tested just in case

You should go to ER right now. Im sure you have a top notch health plan. If its the heart you might not make it through the night unless you are at the hospital so why risk it over going to the doc on Monday instead of tonight. If its nothing you wont have to worry about it for the rest of the weekend anyways.

I was totally calm at the time and looking at cookies. The symptoms actually seem like it but given I was calm and not panicking seems unlikely

You should go to ER right now. Im sure you have a top notch health plan. If its the heart you might not make it through the night unless you are at the hospital so why risk it over going to the doc on Monday instead of tonight. If its nothing you wont have to worry about it for the rest of the weekend anyways.

Yea I'm kinda thinking the same. Gonna give it an hour and see how I feel.