30-30 Believeland

Deemer

How close are you to Cleveland?

Used to fly into there every year to visit my pal in Buffalo.  Was 1/2 the price to fly on Southwest.  SW did not go to Buffalo at that time.  I paid for his gas to drive 200 miles to pick me up.  

Remember stopping at a McDonalds on the way out of Cleveland one year and getting a Coke.  Back when I would drink that shit.  Jim Thome was on the cup.  

Only other treks through Ohio was on the way back from NYC on a cross country roady.  Drove through Columbus. 

Cheektowaga 4 life

Its funny shit that the only time ATL broke through in their "Dynasty" years was against CLE.

ATL could have, should have, won at least 4 titles.  Yet the only one?  Was against a stacked CLE team.  

Cursed city.

Big * attached to that title also........as it was won in a strike shortened season.

They scored alot of runs. Like some of the Rangers teams and Blue Jays last year. Their pitching blew.

96 their starters

Hersh - 4.24 era

Martinez - 4.5 era

Mcdowell - 5.1 era

Nagy - 3.4 era

Oega - 4.7 era

Come on Deem Team. Thats horrendous

I agree completely.

Creverand STEAMA was like 8 years old when they played. Kid has no clue what he's talking about.