[VIDEO] Join the club, boatboatboat

spankie

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothin like a cute chick banging you, finishing, turning over, passing you a Red, lighting it for you, pure heaven.

I'm not braggin', nor lyin'.

This pretty much happened for Uncle D last night.   :laugh

It usually does.  I just might have fucking over drank myself tonight though.  We will see.

I just grabbed a bottle of water to slow shit down. 

If you can get the engine started you might rock her world.   Have delivered the numb/whiskey dick to women many times and fulfilled all of their needs.  I was rather bored, however..  Just going through the motions like a production worker pressing a button.  In. Out.  In. Out.  

Spanks.

Have you ever went doggie style on a girl.  And passed the Marlboro's back and forth as you went to town out on the back porch?

Just wondering. 

I haven't, that's a great idea though.  Have taken mushroom tea with women before and had 3-4 hour WILD sex sessions. 

Oh and Diabler always some interesting wildlife.   I had a mink come up to me one night fishing and he wanted some of our shad.  I gave him one and he swam away and ate it, kept coming back through the night for more.  Would come right up and take it out of your hand. Cool creature. 

american-mink.jpg

We could always use Mink oil for our leather boots.